cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of provider

Ceejay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey i was just wanted to post that i was sent a text message from public mobile that i should go over to koodoo and talk to them about transferring over to them and i would get an s8 even though i wanted to stay with public so i was just wondering if i was able to get that text message again if possible so i can show koodo what i was being offered 

7 REPLIES 7

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Ceejay , send the word OFFER back to the short code that messaged you to get the message again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@skylenth wrote:

@Ceejay wrote:

Hey i was just wanted to post that i was sent a text message from public mobile that i should go over to koodoo and talk to them about transferring over to them and i would get an s8 even though i wanted to stay with public so i was just wondering if i was able to get that text message again if possible so i can show koodo what i was being offered 

Check this link out: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/choosekoodo

Public Mobile Legacy customers only.

Thanks @skylenth for the link....I don't want to switch but I will know that now..

skylenth
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Ceejay wrote:

Check this link out: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/choosekoodo

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lieux wrote:

Really?? a samsung S8??? Wow I never read that before such a gift...

Two generations out of date is not unusual for a "free" phone. The S10 is out in a couple of weeks so it is time to clear out the S8s.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Really?? a samsung S8??? Wow I never read that before such a gift...

@Ceejay wrote:

You don't really need the text message, unless for some reason the person at the store can't find any information about it.  Koodo stores have tools to check your eligibility for promotions and migration offers.

Need Help? Let's chat.