cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Transfer number from TextNow

We won't be able to use that address due to the fact that it is a US address. I'll try to contact them directly using the support mail you sent me.

Highlighted

I have some new info. We'll need the address of your internet service (wireline). 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Costello_P wrote:

I have some new info. We'll need the address of your internet service (wireline). 

Internet service provider for my house?

It’s SHAW. You need my home address?

You can find my address in my PM profile, which I think you have access to, if no, I can send you via private message.

Highlighted

All good, the request has been processed and we'll have to wait around two business days to get a reply from your provider with the confirmation that the number has been successfully ported.

Let me know if everything is okay for you and if there's anything else you need assistance with 🙂

Highlighted

@Costello_P wrote:

All good, the request has been processed and we'll have to wait around two business days to get a reply from your provider with the confirmation that the number has been successfully ported.

Let me know if everything is okay for you and if there's anything else you need assistance with 🙂

Fingers crossed and thank you very much for your time.

Highlighted

@Costello_P wrote:

Just wanted to give an update.
Yesterday my line transferred from TextNow to PM, but not completely!
I can send/receive SMS and make a call without any problem, but when somebody tries to call me, my PM mobile is not ringing, instead, my TextNow app is ringing. Also, I still have access to the Number from TextNow app which is weird!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@sirvaanIt sounds like it is a stuck port, you will need to message the moderators to retry the port again

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437