cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer number from Koodo prepaid

forestwave
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I sent private message to moderater_team 18 hours ago to ask for help with transferring my number from Koodo prepaid, but still haven't got any response. Normally how long do we have to wait?

11 REPLIES 11

forestwave

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@forestwave wrote:

I have successfully transferred my number by myself. 

How? Enquiring minds want to know.

Apparently Koodo prepaid needs moderator assistance. Did you actually have Koodo post-paid?

@Anonymous, that is interesting because it shouldn't work.  I wonder if it was a postpaid account. 

@forestwave , I'm glad it worked out, but for future reference, solutions are to recognize and to give thanks to other members who have helped you. They may also play a role in determining community reward levels.

Thanks. I am new here and didn't know the rules. Going forward I will keep it in mind.

forestwave

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@forestwave wrote:

I sent private message to moderater_team 18 hours ago to ask for help with transferring my number from Koodo prepaid, but still haven't got any response. Normally how long do we have to wait?

Good you figured it out but Moderator_Team isn't spelled correctly. Maybe they didn't get it?

Actually I click the link to send message, so they should have got it. I understand they are too busy to respond promptly.

forestwave

I am confused too. That's my husband's phone. We always thought it was prepaid. Recently they increased the cost of his plan, and yesterday we found out they even changed the payment date after we activated the PM SIM.

When I activated the SIM, I first got a new number, and then message moderater team to request helping me transfer the Koodo number. While waiting for the response from the moderater, I tried to use the old phone number, IMEI or PIN to transfer, but it was rejected.  Finally it worked after my husband gave me his Koodo account number and I had the last try.

@Anonymous wrote:

@forestwave wrote:

Apparently Koodo prepaid needs moderator assistance. Did you actually have Koodo post-paid?

@Anonymous wrote:

@forestwave wrote:

@Anonymous, that is interesting because it shouldn't work.  I wonder if it was a postpaid account. 

@forestwave , I'm glad it worked out, but for future reference, solutions are to recognize and to give thanks to other members who have helped you. They may also play a role in determining community reward levels.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@forestwave wrote:

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@forestwave wrote:

Good you figured it out but Moderator_Team isn't spelled correctly. Maybe they didn't get it?

forestwave

forestwave

Thank you! I will be patient. Smiley Happy

chelsealzl
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

With the new promo it's likely a busy time. Expect up to 48 hours. Welcome!

@hairbag1 wrote:

@forestwave wrote:

Please allow up to 48 hours for a response...usually much less. After 48 hours, I'd send one more follow-up message.

Good luck and welcome to Public Mobile.

@forestwave In the meantime just continue to use you Koodo until it stops working. That means the port completed at which point just start using your PM sim.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@forestwave wrote:

Please allow up to 48 hours for a response...usually much less. After 48 hours, I'd send one more follow-up message.

Good luck and welcome to Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.