cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Bell cell number to existing account

mfoucault
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I just activated my sim card at London Drugs, but didn't have my Bell account number with me, so couldn't do the transfer then.

The person who setup my account told me to ask here to get it transferred.

Thanks for the help!

4 REPLIES 4

jkd7405
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

when i enter my bell number to transfer to PM it says we were unable to tranfer the number you entered ... any suggestions?

mfoucault
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Done, Thanks!

@mfoucault wrote:

Hi,

I just activated my sim card at London Drugs, but didn't have my Bell account number with me, so couldn't do the transfer then.

Thanks for the help!

I"m going to assume that you have a your Bell account number now.

Go to https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/ and sign in.  Click on "Plans and Add -Ons", and then on "Change Phone Number".    Select  "Transfer a wireless or wireline number from another provider" and click on "Submit".  Enter the number you wish to transfer in and then click on  "Check Eligibility".  Then, follow the instructions regarding entering the name of the person who owns the Bell acccount, and also enter a different phone number that Public Mobile can contact you at.  Type in the Bell account number, but leave account PIN and device IMEI sections blank.  After submitting the request, things should be done within a few hours (if this is a Bell wireless number and not a Bell landline).

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@mfoucault wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for the help!

@mfoucaultHey there welcome to public mobile

Log into your self serve account, click plans and add ons, then click change phone number

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/msisdn-swap/

Select the option "Transfer a wireless or wireline number from another provider" and follow the steps

Need Help? Let's chat.