cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tranfer old phone number from Koodo

cp6996
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I want to transfer my old phone number with my old koodo account, to my new Public mobile account. 

2 REPLIES 2

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@cp6996 hi if you click on the ? bottom right corner  ask Simon the bot  to speak to a human this will generate a ticket to speak to a moderator type port request

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@cp6996  

You need moderator help to port your number.  Type "Port Request" and follow the prompts to get to one. Give them the name on the account,  phone number to port and the old providers account number.  There are 2 ways tocontact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

Need Help? Let's chat.