cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking number for order =======

usmanriaz91
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Its been 7th business day that i had placed an order for sim. My order number is =======. I didn't received it yet.
Checking with PM, if you can provide me the tracking number so i can track my order with Canada Post. Thanks a lot!

- Usman

16 REPLIES 16

usmanriaz91

I just received it. I live in backyard side, i had added a delivery note that pls bring the sim to back door. But Canada Post missed that note (not sure even if they had got that note from PM or not) and dropped the sim on front side. I've no idea that it had been delivered. Now the front people came back to home and just let me know that your sim is here. 

Thanks a lot everyone here !

@usmanriaz91 

Yes, it's very possible to have a shipment without tracking or a reference attached to it.  They could place a postage stamp on the envelope or use a meter impression and ship it as a letter. That wouldn't be trackable.

usmanriaz91

@computergeek541 

Thanks. Yes, i received an email saying "A shipment from order ===== is on the way".

But that email doesn't include any tracking number. Looks like PM shipped without it.

I'm wondering, even, is it possible to have a shipment without any reference number.. how does Canada Post itself tack such shipments.

@usmanriaz91 wrote:

Thanks for replies..

That's not my order. It says it was delivered on Jul 3 whereas my order was posted on Jul 7.

Anyone/any company could create a Canada Post shipment using that number as a reference. Public Mobile ships out of Misssissauga. Even in the case of Canada Post not yet pyysically scanning the barcode for an item, it would still show up in the system as submitted electronically. This means that either Public Mobile did not enter the order number as the reference number (unlikely), that Public Mobile hasn't shipped yet, or that they sent it without using a tracking number as gblacma was saying. I've received a few from Public Mobile that had no tracking on the envelope.

Did you receive a shipment confirmation e-mail message?

@usmanriaz91  it seems recently PM has been shipping without tracking numbers. If you can't wait any longer, call your nearest Walmart and ask if they sell PM SIMS. Buy and activate it. Then contact PM next week when your sim probably fails to sjows up and ask them for a credit. Or if it does show up keep it for the next activation deal. For your first referral. Stay safe.

@usmanriaz91  that does sound frustrating. 😞

usmanriaz91

@gblackma 

Thanks for reply. Although it's frustrating, but i can wait more. However, I'm looking for a valid tracking number to at-least check where my order is and how long it could take.

usmanriaz91

Hello @esjliv 
No, my order was placed on Jul 8. Results from Canada Post not showing my shipment, it someone else. My shipment is from ON to ON. Whereas that is ON to BC.

Hi @usmanriaz91 ,

Was your order placed on June 24th?

When you enter your order number in the Canada Post Tracking you see results. Do you not believe this is your shipment?

@usmanriaz91  currently sims ordered from the PM website average around 3 weeks to get there so, you should wait until at least next Monday before contacting the moderators and ask them to replace it. 

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@usmanriaz91 hello because of the pandemic some people are not receiving their sims for 2 to 3 weeks Canada post tracking is very unreliable right now 

usmanriaz91

Thanks for replies..

That's not my order. It says it was delivered on Jul 3 whereas my order was posted on Jul 7.

@usmanriaz91  I tried this order number on Canada Post. Screenshot below. Is that your location? If yes says it was delivered July 3rd.

Left at door.

Screenshot_20200715_163405.jpg

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@usmanriaz91 wrote:

Its been 7th business day that i had placed an order for sim. My order number is ======. I didn't received it yet.
Checking with PM, if you can provide me the tracking number so i can track my order with Canada Post. Thanks a lot!

- Usman

I am not sure if it is still the same, but previously you could track shipping using your order number as the tracking number.  You would then verify the Postal Code it was being sent to.  I haven't had an order in a while so not sure if it has changed.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@usmanriaz91 Use your order number from email on Canada post site. It shows that the parcel was delivered already on July 3.

Need Help? Let's chat.