cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking info on email is broken

kitchenercanuck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I ordered a SIM card the other day, but the tracking info page is broken (i.e. shows HTML comments and JavaScript text, rather than rendering properly), so I have no way to know when it will arrive.

Hopefully someone on the web team can fix those links for future customers.

If there was a way to get a real link from someone that would be great. I'm trying to decide whether to just go to a local store and get the SIM card, as I need to activate my phone before some upcoming travel.

Cheers,

Graham

8 REPLIES 8

kitchenercanuck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

Took everyone's advice and waited in line at store, got the SIM, and set it up with no problems.

Thanks,

Graham

@kitchenercanuck and @CowheadUK it takes approximately a week to come and the best SIM d3al is here Canadian cell supplies https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/latest-products/products/public-sim-card currently the sim is $2.99 each. Stay safe. 

CowheadUK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not sure if answered above but get a sim through amazon prime. Couple of days delivery rather than a few weeks!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@kitchenercanuck SIMS are averaging approximately 3 weeks to arrive and they are posting some SIMS without the tracking. So go ahead and activate with a store bought SIM. Then either keep the one ordered as a spare or use it to sign up a referral. Stay safe. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is generally taking two to three weeks for the delivery of sims.  You would be better to purchase at a store.  If you are in Ontario Canadian cell supplies has curbside pickup.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@kitchenercanuck I don't think pm is shipping sim cards with tracking info at the moment. just expect to wait atleast 2-3 weeks for the sim to arrive

@kitchenercanuck wrote:

Hi there,

I ordered a SIM card the other day, but the tracking info page is broken (i.e. shows HTML comments and JavaScript text, rather than rendering properly), so I have no way to know when it will arrive.

Hopefully someone on the web team can fix those links for future customers.

If there was a way to get a real link from someone that would be great. I'm trying to decide whether to just go to a local store and get the SIM card, as I need to activate my phone before some upcoming travel.

Public Mobile doesn't usually provided tracking information in the shipment e-mail. It usually just tells you that the sim has been sent. In the past, shipments used to always be tracking by using your order number as a Canada Post reference number, but Public Mobile has started sending some sim card shipment without the use of any tracking number. Such shipments are not trackable. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @kitchenercanuck ,

If you purchased it through Public Mobile and you do not have your tracking, maybe contact the moderator_team to provide that to you via private message:

number, https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.