cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up issue

Rayettecastro
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I just purchased a top up of 10gb to my account. How come its not showing yet?

24 REPLIES 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech @darlicious 

i understand and
i appreciate it very much

@Rayettecastro 

Correctamundo.......

@Anonymous 

Lol....too funny!

Rayettecastro

Okay, my mind is now clear. Thank you so much for the help. Appreciated :))

@Anonymous wrote:

n about go to CSA, to them fix it right away to the know what plan need and be right wrok...

nothing wrong, we are just sharing our view..

but.. CSA won't fix it "right away".. they are pretty slow last couple days.. and in this case, we are glad we helped OP and issue is fixed within reasonable time.. CSA is unacceptably slow this weekend.. 

anyway.. @Anonymous   we are team.. no worry

@Rayettecastro 

Sometimes it's best to come to the community first if you are unsure or having a problem to double check before you go thru with a change so it doesn't create a bigger issue. You lucked out today.

While wait times for customer support are usually about an hour something has caused them to be about 48 hours currently so you want to avoid doing anything only a CSA can fix.

FYI....if you want to tag another member just tap the "@" key for a pop up box to appear with members names or keep typing til their name pops up....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rayettecastro wrote:

One more question, so I have $50 left in my available funds, so it means that next billing cycle my credit card wont be charge right? Since i still have $50 left in my account???

@Rayettecastro 

if you found at Available Funds: $ ? has the amount left,
leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

@Rayettecastro  yes, PM always take money from Available Fund before your credit card.  Since you have the full $50 for the following cycle, they won't take money from credit card in the next payment (of course, assuming you don't use the money to buy Add-on in the mean time)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech @darlicious @Rayettecastro 

i agree with both, your both right...but we have to ask sh/he to go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, payment history to them can see how many time the getting charged for one time for that plan or the getting 2 time plus the changed to next renewal, you know and what i mean about go to CSA, to them fix it right away to the know what plan need and be right wrok...

and if i did something wrong, my apologies....

Rayettecastro

One more question, so I have $50 left in my available funds, so it means that next billing cycle my credit card wont be charge right? Since i still have $50 left in my account???

@Rayettecastro  you are happy and we are happy.. Enjoy the extra power you have.. I meant Data.. more Data .. more power  🙂

Rayettecastro

Omggg! Problem solved. Thank you so much, you explained and answered my questions well

@Anonymous 

I think the OP just topped up twice and then lucked out and successfully changed to the $50 plan.

@Anonymous  PM did charge twice but I don't think the plan got changed twice.  OP sees the money as Available Fund.... 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious 

but they pay and choose wrong plan and they charged 2 time and the change two time and i see the CSA, the can help them to fix it you know...

hahahaha i will try to quitting...so sorry

@Anonymous 

You did it again!....lol....what am am going to do with you!😃

Resist the urge when there is a backlog of customer support tickets. I know its hard like quitting smoking but I know you can do It!😎😃😉

@Rayettecastro wrote:

and it direct me to the one time payment and then it charged me $57.50 twice, now I have a $100 available funds, 

Look to me that you have loaded the $50 fund twice that's why you see it in your Available Fund.

Double check your My Account->Overview Tab and if you still see $40 plan shows up in  My Plan, then you have not successfully changed plan yet

Do you want the plan to change now or at the next billing date?  I assume you want to change now?  If so, go to Change Plan, select the $50 plan again and click Change Plan Now (you want get charged again since you have $100 in the Available Fund and PM will deduct the money from there).

After you change plan, logout My Account and reboot your phone and you see be seeing your new plan if you re-logon to My Account.   

You should still have $50 sitting in the Available Fund after.  If you don't mind, leave it there and PM will use the fund in the next renewal cycle 30 days later.

@Rayettecastro 

Ok yes it looks like you figured it out. Your self serve account is like a vending machine. You top up your account to add funds. Once you do that you can use those funds to buy add ons, change your plan immediately ( or you can schedule a change plan on next renewal) and any funds left will get used to pay for your next plan renewal.

By changing plans now you start a brand new 30 day plan cycle starting today and your next renewal will be on October 5th and payment is due in your account by 11:59:59pm eastern on October 4th or will be charged to your autopay card at about 2am eastern on the 5th of October.

@Rayettecastro...when you log in to your account, look at My Data and Add-ons and it'll tell you what your plan currently has available for you to use.

Do you see the new plan you've opted for ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rayettecastro 

how many time you pay and you choose wrong plan and they charged you for the change plan to plan, you have to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,Explain your issue 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and choose right plan you need to them can fix it for you,,,,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Rayettecastro

Cause my current plan is $40 then I want more data cause the 4.5gb is not enough, then I saw a button there is says top up to your current plan then I click it, and it direct me to the one time payment and then it charged me $57.50 twice, now I have a $100 available funds, then I browse again and I saw the option Change plan immediately then I click it, and my available funds went down to $50, so it means that the action I did earlier was like I add funds to my account??? And what is top up mean btw? Sorry for the questions. I’m new to this. Thank u

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Rayettecastro 

Were you looking to renew your $50 plan early?

If you are already on the $50 plan and what to renew  early,  just adding funds doesn't restart a new plan.

You must submit a ticket to have CSA do it for you. 

Or, do you mean your plan expired and you can not reactivate it?

Do you currently have services?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Rayettecastro wrote:

Hi I just purchased a top up of 10gb to my account. How come its not showing yet?

No sucha thing as a "top up" at PM. Did you buy a data add-on ? No sucha thing as "10gb" data add-on either. Log in to your account / My Data and Add-ons to see whats available for your use.

Let us know and we can direct you accordingly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rayettecastro 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ ?

Try To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rayettecastro 

Logout and

you can try it for a different Browser and incognito mode,

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser, 

how to clear cache and cookies in microsoft edge browser visit Here link

or you can try it for a different Browser

and use a Browser from your computer, is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

for microsoft edge how to update your browser visit Here link 

and do Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and log in

Reboot your phone.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

Need Help? Let's chat.