cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top contributors

Felixbthe1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,I earned 26 Oracle's and was not mentioned in any of the contributes lists,I was curious why it was not noted. Thank you

13 REPLIES 13

@Felixbthe1 wrote:

Thanks but I have earned O community rewards?

According to the dates for your community reward badges, you should have earned $1 around Oct 12, 2018, $1 around  Dec 10, 2018, and $1 around Jan 7, 2019.

Check your account and see if these were applied to your balance (applicable only if you account was active at the time it was to be posted). If not, contact the mods to adjust your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Felixbthe1 wrote:

Yes,thank you.26 Bravo's.

And, as I said in that other thread you were in, the community rewards reset each calendar month. So if you want to keep getting the community reward, you have to keep at it each month.

Felixbthe1

Yes,thank you.26 Bravo's.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You only earned 15 bravos since you joined.

5 bravos on 05-22-2018

10 bravos on 08-29-2018

A 50% badge on 06-11-2018

A50% badge on 10-12-2018

The community rewards formula is strictly secret. There are many factors which have impact on this.

To earn community rewards it is not enough to just get bravos. You also need to be active every month and help other members by giving qualitative answers. If one of your answer is accepted as a solution bam! another point towards your achievement.

@Felixbthe1 wrote:

Been with Public Mobile a year,have earned many badges. 0 community rewards 1 Loyalty Reward $2 Auto pay reward 

@Felixbthe1That is what is currently sitting waiting for next renewal 0+1+2, it means your 50% was not for october, it was from a different month and had already been used.

But your total for each is higher, as long as you have always used auto pay and did not just sign up, you have been earning $2 auto pay for at least the 1 year you have been waiting for loyalty to kick in, so at the VERY MINIMUM you will see $20 for auto pay in the blue chart below. (since loyalty kicks in on your 1 year, that loyalty might be ready for next renewal, so it may be as low as $20 autopay, plus no reward the first 30 days)

Go here , click this link Total rewards earned since joining Public Mobile:

It should say under Community Reward $1 ?

lel.png

If your chart here actually shows community reward as $0 then you may be using a different community address vs your self serve address, which can be corrected easily by contacting the moderator team.

Felixbthe1

Been with Public Mobile a year,have earned many badges. 0 community rewards 1 Loyalty Reward $2 Auto pay reward 

The last badge you got was top 50% (but that could have been 6 months ago), but without having access to your account I won't be able to search through your history. You have to check your own profile and see what date you earned that 50% badge. 

Go yourself and see when you earned that 50% badge.

Also go to https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/rewards/

"Total rewards earned since joining Public Mobile:" Does it show $0 here on this link

Or does it show $0 on your self serve overview?

There is a big difference

Felixbthe1

Thanks but I have received 0 community rewards.

Felixbthe1

Thanks but I have earned O community rewards?

Felixbthe1

I'll double check in my self serve account, thanks.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Felixbthe1 wrote:

Hi,I earned 26 Oracle's and was not mentioned in any of the contributes lists,I was curious why it was not noted. Thank you

You only have 15 Bravos over the last year, so I don't think you got 26 in the month of October.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Felixbthe1  what type of mention are you looking for?  you recieved a top 50% badge and i believe that equates to a 1 or $2 reward.  are you missing your reward in selfserve?

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Do you mean 26 bravos?

Need Help? Let's chat.