cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Took my voucher

Alyssa_v
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It took my voucher then said that my account was expired and wouldn't let me use the voucher I just paid for today! Super frustrated please help. 

Nevermind I'm a dumbass, I figured it out thanks everyone.

5 REPLIES 5

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Alyssa_v, how did you apply your voucher?  Either way, if the voucher was accepted, fund balance would increase by the voucher amount until it is used to renew the service.  You should be able to use either 611 or online to status the fund addition and account status. 

Actually I take my last statement back, it seems to be working better now. 611 is a good idea also.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I would think there would be protection built in for this. Either it should appear on your account or you should still be able to use the voucher again.

If not, contact a moderator. The site is slow right now so I'd wait a bit before I'd try again.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Alyssa_v wrote:

It took my voucher then said that my account was expired and wouldn't let me use the voucher I just paid for today! Super frustrated please help. 

@Alyssa_v  Are you using 611 or selfserve?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Alyssa_v wrote:

Is your phone working right now ? How long has your account been Expired ?

Need Help? Let's chat.