cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Time to respond

i've had cell service since 1990 and never did i have or was affected by disruptions in service from other service providers ...honestly can you recall when you have had this issue ?

you have been in living in the fantasy PM community too long 

Consumers have the right to question sub par service , and dont tell me this is how it is with other companies 

its not a hate on , it keeping the company accountable for their service ..maybe start standing up for your self 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

We know that when moderator response time are getting longer.  Subscribers, who had not done  their research before joining PM, will be upset as the service was not as expected.  I did my research on this forum almost 2 years ago while the response time was up to 1 week.  There was an Uber driver was taking an unscheduled 1 week off due to account issue.  I told my referrals about the support and ask them to decide whether to join PM or not.  My referrals know exacting what to expect and are happy with the saving.  They always have me as their support.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Maybe this thread should be moved to the Lounge. Same back and forth over and over.......

Highlighted

yes go ahead and be like sheep being lead ....., you are so programmed to except what is given to you and not question but praise .

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@tazpolish wrote:

And im not here to earn gold stars

Since it's been asked a few times already, with no real response, it seems that @ShawnC13  hit the nail on the head with his idea of why you ARE here, i.e. " You seem to be trolling this thread if I was so upset with the service I wouldn't even waste my time complaining about it I would be gone."

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@geopublic wrote:

Maybe this thread should be moved to the Lounge. Same back and forth over and over.......

I'm thinkin' the trash can would be a better place to re-locate this thread. 🙄 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CannonFodder ....... exactly!!!!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@tazpolish  You are correct we are like lemmings who can't help ourselves.......Scribbles (4).png

Highlighted

hahah funny ...Dont hate me because im HOT lol...i see COVID isolation time well spent 

Highlighted
Oracle

@tazpolish wrote:

yes go ahead and be like sheep being lead ....., you are so programmed to except what is given to you and not question but praise .

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

@tazpolish I am accepting a service that has not let me down.  I have been able to do what I need to do when I needed to do it with this provider.  I am not following anyone, this service works perfectly fine for me.  If it didn't I wouldn't be here I have no problem paying more to get something that meets my wants and needs.  If something had continually let me down I wouldn't hesitate to go find another service.

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Need Help? Let's chat.