cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to respond

tazpolish
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I initiated a request for number change Monday last week , response  has been dismal as usual with Mods ..this seems to be a on going problem with the Moderators ..Your self serve option to change numbers is not functioning due to system upgrade or what ever reason . How can PM call its self a self service company . when your self serve options are always down ? . 

My years dealing with PM , this has been always an issue ..this is nothing new 

Dont go Blaming COVID ..you dont even have a customer service phone line , so i assume your agent work from home . Things dont ad up here ...a very flawed Business Model Here  , get your business in order   

53 REPLIES 53

@geopublic wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@tazpolish wrote:

yes go ahead and be like sheep being lead ....., you are so programmed to except what is given to you and not question but praise .

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

@tazpolish I am accepting a service that has not let me down.  I have been able to do what I need to do when I needed to do it with this provider.  I am not following anyone, this service works perfectly fine for me.  If it didn't I wouldn't be here I have no problem paying more to get something that meets my wants and needs.  If something had continually let me down I wouldn't hesitate to go find another service.

....and on...and on.....the saga continues....and on.........

@geopublic  That's what lemmings....er....sheep do.......head smashed in buffalo jump....

Hey thats in Alberta too!

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@tazpolish wrote:

yes go ahead and be like sheep being lead ....., you are so programmed to except what is given to you and not question but praise .

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

@tazpolish I am accepting a service that has not let me down.  I have been able to do what I need to do when I needed to do it with this provider.  I am not following anyone, this service works perfectly fine for me.  If it didn't I wouldn't be here I have no problem paying more to get something that meets my wants and needs.  If something had continually let me down I wouldn't hesitate to go find another service.

....and on...and on.....the saga continues....and on.........

@tazpolish wrote:

hahah funny ...Dont hate me because im HOT lol...i see COVID isolation time well spent 

@mpcdesign  I don't about about giving @tazpolish a "break" we have all patiently tried to coax out of the OP what the actual issue is and they do not seem inclined to share more details...just that they are hotheaded and are spending their COVID isolation time complaining.....while we are spending our time helping others. I am sure we would all still try to help with the service outage issue the OP is complaining about but they are intent on classifying us with farm animals rather than actually getting help. Maybe it's an Alberta thing....maybe not as @CalgaryBen is very helpful and @cowboydave was very appreciative of the generous help he received the other day. ( hope you are doing well Dave!)

I think people need to lay off @tazpolish; Yes, if he/she is unhappy here, then yes, he/she can leave. It's obvious that he/she loves Public Mobile because why else would they make comments to this thread. 

It's like I said to my dad another day. My three-year just cries all the time, for no reason, when she wakes, up, while changing into clothes, drinking milk to eating breakfast, lunch or dinner. If she doesn't get what she wants, she screams, yells and hits. I asked my dad if I was like this or my siblings. And he said yes, and what goes around comes around. And it just a phase he added. 

We don't know the whole story with@tazpolish. We can just ignore their outbursts, or like one said, move it the trash. (although, if you move it to the Lounge, there are no notifications that a post has been updated...hmmmm)

@tazpolish wrote:

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

tazpolish

hahah funny ...Dont hate me because im HOT lol...i see COVID isolation time well spent 

@tazpolish  You are correct we are like lemmings who can't help ourselves.......Scribbles (4).png

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CannonFodder ....... exactly!!!!

@geopublic wrote:

Maybe this thread should be moved to the Lounge. Same back and forth over and over.......

I'm thinkin' the trash can would be a better place to re-locate this thread. 🙄 

@tazpolish wrote:

And im not here to earn gold stars

Since it's been asked a few times already, with no real response, it seems that @ShawnC13  hit the nail on the head with his idea of why you ARE here, i.e. " You seem to be trolling this thread if I was so upset with the service I wouldn't even waste my time complaining about it I would be gone."

tazpolish

Maybe this thread should be moved to the Lounge. Same back and forth over and over.......

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous 

We know that when moderator response time are getting longer.  Subscribers, who had not done  their research before joining PM, will be upset as the service was not as expected.  I did my research on this forum almost 2 years ago while the response time was up to 1 week.  There was an Uber driver was taking an unscheduled 1 week off due to account issue.  I told my referrals about the support and ask them to decide whether to join PM or not.  My referrals know exacting what to expect and are happy with the saving.  They always have me as their support.

tazpolish

i've had cell service since 1990 and never did i have or was affected by disruptions in service from other service providers ...honestly can you recall when you have had this issue ?

you have been in living in the fantasy PM community too long 

Consumers have the right to question sub par service , and dont tell me this is how it is with other companies 

its not a hate on , it keeping the company accountable for their service ..maybe start standing up for your self 

@tazpolish wrote:

Outages ,cant call out , no data available, moderators no responding  ..the people in this community that think i am complaining about service from PM , and if i dont like it i should leave . You guys should get their head out of their you know what . Is this what you expect from your paid service provider ?

Your standards are  pathetic  , my friends who are with telus have zero issues with their service 

Discount rates doesnt mean sub par service ...get that through your head 

And im not here to earn gold stars ..because its PM way of defusing their lousy service 

I have had excellent service for 3.5 years with PM.  If you are complaining about the service and feel it isn't what you are paying for there are no contracts to lock you in.  You can go to any other provider so not sure why you have continued your service with PM if you haven't been happy with it.  You seem to be trolling this thread if I was so upset with the service I wouldn't even waste my time complaining about it I would be gone.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

tazpolish

you might want to compare those two maps from telus and PM ..telus has only sundre reporting outages ...not the major city centers in alberta on PM 

like i said pathic service expectations 

@tazpolish  There are some telus outages being reported in Alberta. Thus affecting public mobile customers however it would be difficult for there to be a pm outage and not one on telus. Whate is the brand/model of your phone? It sounds like a hardware issue vs a pm issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tazpolish 

I have had zero service issues for nearly 2 years. Many thousands of customers continue on with their lives without a second thought about the service here.

Outages can happen to any provider any time.

Often the problems people have are actually with their own phone.

Then finally, yes, we have to wait a bit for a moderator to get back to us.

The 4 levels of rewards aren't offered by anybody else. Some have a refer a friend credit but not an ongoing one. Some have an autopay benefit. No on else has the community reward (which ironically with all your posting here you might actually get a reward for that). And no one does loyalty.

tazpolish

Outages ,cant call out , no data available, moderators no responding  ..the people in this community that think i am complaining about service from PM , and if i dont like it i should leave . You guys should get their head out of their you know what . Is this what you expect from your paid service provider ?

Your standards are  pathetic  , my friends who are with telus have zero issues with their service 

Discount rates doesnt mean sub par service ...get that through your head 

And im not here to earn gold stars ..because its PM way of defusing their lousy service 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tazpolish wrote:

Whats your thoughts about service outage happening in alberta , if you are in alberta or in areas being affected ..is this the service you expect from a cell phone provider ?

We know you currently have a hate-on for this place but outages happen on occasion. Modern technology. Things happen. No provider guarantees 100% up-time.

tazpolish

Whats your thoughts about service outage happening in alberta , if you are in alberta or in areas being affected ..is this the service you expect from a cell phone provider ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jb456 

Indeed. I had a quick look a little while ago this evening for another line and got a list of numbers. I didn't go through with it though. We don't actually know at what point the OP is having some kind of problem.

@tazpolish  Since it seems you are requesting to change your number and for whatever reason you are unable to complete that action within your account your service request has been put as a low priority. However If you missed a message from them and did not respond and it's been more than 72 hours you need to resubmit a ticket via simon or send a private message. Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of the screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times.

I am very pleased with the 95% of the customer service I have received so far from public mobile. Maybe you have dealt with the same poorly skilled moderator a once dealt with....every single time you have requested service or perhaps you have a very different expectation of customer service than the rest of us. Either way the choice is always yours if you want to remain with public mobile.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tazpolish 

What abuse? The closest I could see was wondering why you're still here what with your negativity about the service.

I think Jb456 nailed the options.

Are you simply changing your number? I did that fine with one line a few weeks ago and had a problem with another line that the mods fixed quickly. Of course that was before all this madness. What exact problem are you having with trying to change your number? THAT you should be able to do self-serve.

Or are you trying to port in a number from elsewhere? After 4 years...why? Yes you'll need moderator assistance for that.

I agree...what's a self-serve system when it needs moderator assistance to do something. But there it is. Oh well. We all came here for the rates.

@ryanrudolf wrote:

From what I understand, they had to cut corners to make the price attractive. Customer service is via the forums / community / moderator which is cheaper instead of having a full-blown call centre.

I do hope your issue gets resolved. I also joined recently and had to port in a number and its not yet fully completed. I'm patiently waiting and if it goes by a week and still no progress I will create a post and seek help about it. But for now I know what I signed up for so no biggie.

@ryanrudolf  When did you try and port your number? Was it at activation or did you submit a request to the moderators?

@tazpolish wrote:

I've been with them for 4 years and the dismal service has been there since day one ..so what ever excuse they come up with ..doesnt change the fact that their service sucks 

Then why are you still here?!?!?  Sounds like you have been unhappy for a long time.  "Take PM for what it is and not what you want it to be"  @will13am 

tazpolish

Because like you i pay for my services , and expect some what decent service 

@tazpolish wrote:

Thanks to the Peanut Gallery ...thought it was zero abuse here for posting your issues ..tisk tisk boys

Interesting..... I guess it's all very subjective, since I haven't seen a post in this thread, yet, that comes anywhere close to resembling "abuse". 🙄 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@tazpolish "I initiated a request for number change Monday last week , response  has been dismal as usual with Mods ..this seems to be a on going problem with the Moderators"

Agree completely with your comment. However, given the delay you've already experienced and will likely have after being "triaged" as low priority I have one idea for you.

Get the app from Fongo or Textnow; pick the one that seems to offer you the deal for your needs. Use it until you are satisfied with it, then transfer your new number back to PM once the dust settles a bit.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.