cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket to moderator

lh2020
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I successfully submitted a ticket to a moderator a week ago but haven't had a response.  I know Covid is slowing things down but would this be considered longer than usual to hear back?

11 REPLIES 11

lh2020

Thanks so much for your advice.  The issue was resolved. = )

@lh2020 

Something went wrong with your service ticket or you missed a private message and they closed your ticket. The moderators are not that backed up. I know for a fact that a ticket submitted overnight  was responded to and resolved within one hour of opening shop today.

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lh2020 

@lh2020 wrote:

I successfully submitted a ticket to a moderator a week ago but haven't had a response.  I know Covid is slowing things down but would this be considered longer than usual to hear back?

Please be patient, this is not normal waiting times, I would just send in another ticket, and mention about first one. We appreciate you visiting the community.

lh2020

Thank you, I have given that a try.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@lh2020 

Did you check you private message inbox (envelop symbol at top right of this screen)?

If yes, you have waited too long, send a private message to moderator using the private message your received after submitting your support ticket.

BTW, if you did not receive a private message with a ticket # after submitted your ticket, you did not created a support ticket yet.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@lh2020, you do realize they will send you a message and you need to watch the envelope beside your profile icon. It will pop-up with a number of unread messages. as you can see in my account, I have no messages. You have 24 hours to get back to them or else, they will close your ticket

Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 3.32.52 PM.png

@Naepalm 

It's not within 24 hours but 24-48

They also ask to wait up to 72 hours to resubmit the request.

If you already have conversation going, if you are not getting a response for 24 hours please ask for follow-up

Usually it's much faster than that, but during mass glitches you may hit waiting times even longer

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lh2020 

I personally don't know as I haven't had to submit a ticket to moderators. But i know from what one of the oracles said on another topic that is really backlogged right now. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@lh2020 @Something doesn't seem right. When you submit a ticket the response time is within 24hrs (to 48hrs)  Dis you receive it then it expired?

You can contact them by direct message as well. Go to your private messsages and type in Moderator in the send box and the Moderator team will pop up. 

I have not had that much of a delay before. 

thanks

thanks @kselmak for the edit. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@lh2020 Hi yes that is a long time I don’t believe they are that far behind did you check envelope top right corner to see if you received a Message  also how did you put in your request was it through Simon the bot?

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Please contact them with the ticket number.

Direct link is here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Watch to right corner envelope for private messages

Need Help? Let's chat.