cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This money could be back in a few days or I lost this money forever? Thanks

Neo2019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Last night, I help my friend activate a sim card, when I do the last step (manage autopay), the website said that unavailable for maintenance. Today I try to sign in with last night I used ID but it could not log in, so I think the account does not work. But my friends' bank has a $27.75 transaction. Who can tell me this money could be back in a few days or I lost this money forever? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@Neo2019You need that returned SIM card in order to prove to Public Mobile you are the owner of that account, so that they can refund the money to you.

Neo2019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The self serve account is not work. SIM card I am already cash back to Walmart (terrible service). And afternoon I buy another one use same account ID finished the registration. So I don’t think last account could used because Public Mobile could not open more than one account use same ID(e-mail)

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Can you ask your friend to find a phone that works with public and test sim in it

He could go into Koodo or Telus store for it to borrow a loaner

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Neo2019 wrote:

Last night, I help my friend activate a sim card, when I do the last step (manage autopay), the website said that unavailable for maintenance. Today I try to sign in with last night I used ID but it could not log in, so I think the account does not work. But my friends' bank has a $27.75 transaction. Who can tell me this money could be back in a few days or I lost this money forever? Thanks

Was your friend received a welcome email from PM?

If yes, your friend's SIM card may already activated. 

Check the SIM card with a phone.

DanielleMarie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Neo2019 wrote:

It sounds like the SIM was activated but the self serve account wasn't made? You can try to remake it here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Does the SIM card work?

Need Help? Let's chat.