cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is to clarify on the private message fiasco that was mistaken

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

When I received an email on receiving a private message and read it, I thought it was will13am sending it as the Message stated:

If you wish to push your complaint forward you should send a PM to Alan_K or Brooke_C

BUT didn't realize that @ShawnC13 sent the email

I thought will13am was trying to provoke some response out of me, which HAD it actually been, that would have been outright outrageous

I apologize for that mistaken perception and I am making that 110% Crystal clear

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@makkahn28, thanks for clarifying the situation.  I offer the same apology if anything I have done in any way offended you.  As I mentioned previous, there was never any malice intended.  I fully accept that how you perceive me trumps my intentions.  I will chalk it down to experience and will ensure greater sensitivity going forward. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@makkahn28 wrote:

When I received an email on receiving a private message and read it, I thought it was will13am sending it as the Message stated:

If you wish to push your complaint forward you should send a PM to Alan_K or Brooke_C

BUT didn't realize that @ShawnC13 sent the email

I thought will13am was trying to provoke some response out of me, which HAD it actually been, that would have been outright outrageous

I apologize for that mistaken perception and I am making that 110% Crystal clear

@makkahn28Thanks for clearing that up, all of the best moving forward

Need Help? Let's chat.