cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The load for my cell

paxchristi25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just switched recently from Koodo to Public Mobile.  I got a load from Esso Gas Station close to my place, but it did not have an unlimited call across Canada.  Could you pleas help me.  Thanks.  Nati

5 REPLIES 5

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@paxchristi25 

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to change that for you.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@paxchristi25 wrote:

I just switched recently from Koodo to Public Mobile.  I got a load from Esso Gas Station close to my place, but it did not have an unlimited call across Canada.  Could you pleas help me.  Thanks.  Nati

When you say load do you mean voucher payment?  What plan did you activate, that is what decides whether you have Provincial or Canada wide calling.  Where did you set up your account?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

jp2

In your self serve account you can choose any plan you want. Make sure you select future date plan change (it will switch to the new plan at renewal) because if you do it immediately you will lose the plan you already paid for and be charged again for the new plan. 

Or just private message the mods 

MacMe

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey Paxchristi25, could you send us a private message so that we can perform the changes for you :D?

Need Help? Let's chat.