cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The due date for the promotional offer $10 off

ahnseong
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For how long does the promotional offer usually go? Is anyone who knows the due date for limited time offer $10 off for 8 months?  I am thinking another activation for my daughter. 

7 REPLIES 7

Joelkim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You should for your daughter and you can save more bucks! and I suggest you to put the refferal for your daughter. Rewards will save your money a lot. Hope my reply can help you for saving money 😄 You can change to other plan anytime after 8 months. 

@Jb456  GEEZ, you didn't really expect me to see THAT, did ya, what with it being right in my face, IF I had checked the main page, instead of the announcement on the community!? 🙄  😆 

@CannonFodder  when you go to website.

Screenshot_20200123_021628.jpg

Chinese New year

Screenshot_20200123_021601.jpg

@Dunkman wrote:

@ahnseong 

It is a Chinese new Year promotion. 

Uhm.... have you got some inside information? I just re-read the announcement, and although I only quickly scanned it, I didn't notice any mention of that.....

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@ahnseong wrote:

For how long does the promotional offer usually go? Is anyone who knows the due date for limited time offer $10 off for 8 months?  I am thinking another activation for my daughter. 

To give you an idea: One of the competitors is running a similar promo until January 30, but their promo applies only for Ontario and BC.

The consensus is always hurry while it lasts. So try to activate by Friday January 24.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@ahnseong 

It is a Chinese new Year promotion.  Chinese new year is this Saturday.  Probably at least to this weekend, but afterwards, who knows.  

Public mobile has given same day notice for expiration of some of the recent promotions.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ahnseong wrote:

Do it now ! There's no way for anyone here to tell when it'll disappear. Keep an eye on Announcement section...but if you want it...get it while it's available.

Need Help? Let's chat.