cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Best Network

ashhiscock
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just have to give a HUGE shout out to Public for their Service.

I switched a few weeks ago after being with my old provider for over 15 years.

The transition was seemless and my number ported over easily.

The plans are a fraction of the price I used to pay and I love all of the rewards that you can get just for refering a friend or using Auto Pay.

I have been telling everyone I know to switch and I will continue to do so. You have samed my paychecks from being spent entirely on cell bills lol

THANK YOU

4 REPLIES 4

ashhiscock
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I worked for rogers for 8 years and had telus for 15. Dealt with bell for 8. Public wins in my book

The best ever mobile networks of all-time must be Wind and Mobilicity. (sarcasm)

Freedom is definitely gaining ground in coverage area, but for a pretty much complete network in populated areas, most people would probably be happy with either of the Rogers or Telus/Bell networks.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ashhiscock wrote:

I just have to give a HUGE shout out to Public for their Service.

I switched a few weeks ago after being with my old provider for over 15 years.

The transition was seemless and my number ported over easily.

The plans are a fraction of the price I used to pay and I love all of the rewards that you can get just for refering a friend or using Auto Pay.

I have been telling everyone I know to switch and I will continue to do so. You have samed my paychecks from being spent entirely on cell bills lol

THANK YOU

Welcome aboard. I also, am glad I switched to PM...and wonder why it took me so long to do so.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ashhiscockglad  you are enjoying PM!!  Get a few referrals and the bill goes down and soon enough it could be FREE!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.