cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

That was quick

Willaug56
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Recieved my sim card today after ordering it online Friday that is quick, inserted sim card and am now up and running didn't take much time at all, I do have 2 questions though when will I see the $10 credit for using a referall and like I was instructed to do I didn't port my number over at setup, now that I am up and running how do I do it now  

5 REPLIES 5

Willaug56

Everything is working fine now, Virgin called me in the car trying to get me back told them to call me back at 2:30 PM with the offer never did and they wonder why they lost me 

Willaug56

Maybe I spoke too soon my number was ported out okay cannot login into Virgin anymore and I see it in my account but I cannot receive calls now did I miss something when porting out

Willaug56

My phone number ported over within 10 minutes so I don't know why everyone is complaining, the service it is quick here

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Willaug56, You should see the $10 credit within the next few days (72 hours).

Welcome to Public Mobile! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Willaug56 wrote:

Recieved my sim card today after ordering it online Friday that is quick, inserted sim card and am now up and running didn't take much time at all, I do have 2 questions though when will I see the $10 credit for using a referall and like I was instructed to do I didn't port my number over at setup, now that I am up and running how do I do it now  

The time it took you to write all that you could have wandered around all the menu items and stumbled across:

Plan & Add-ons and then Change Phone Number.

Welcome by the way. It was good to see you doing some reading beforehand.

Need Help? Let's chat.