cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you to the P.M. Community

Greg45
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I learned 3 things in the last week!

1) Make sure your phone is unlocked before you leave your last provider - mine was but I wasn't sure?

2) My previous provider locked my phone number down creating this entire mess for me. Make sure your phone number has been released, if not, you might not be able to connect?

3) Most importantly I learned what a great community we have here at Public Mobile.

I want to thank the following who selflessly helped a naive tard like myself search for solutions.  When you see their posts as you scan for help, please take a moment to honour them with a Bravo badge for their support of all of us:

@popping

@will13am

@mimmo

@srlawren

@hxj140

@KMG

@hairbag1

and most importantly Syed @CS_Agent

My thanks and appreciation to everyone for their support, help, and patience, Greg

3 REPLIES 3

sanidev
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am new to PB (since past 1 month). Am not a geek nor a techie, however am impressed with this community posts consisting of questions and answers. Just reading some postings is an education itself. Kudos to all members who take the time to help out and share their knowledge. Keep up the good work and lets make this a better place for all.

Best to everyone! Smiley Happy

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Greg45, welcome to this service.  This service is self serve based and so we need to help each other out from time to time.  Thank you for the accolades. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Welcome to the community and thank you for your kind words.

See you around!

Need Help? Let's chat.