cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts not working/no service

Acatie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Got my SIM card and plan set up earlier today. So far data works, my number appears to have ported over just fine, I can make phone calls, but I can’t send or receive texts and when I turn off data it shows me as having no service. I’ve tried restarting my phone, turning airplane mode off and on, taking out the sim and putting it back. Not sure what else to do 

thanks in advance for your help

5 REPLIES 5

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RobertQc wrote:

@imm1304  Dude, nice going with the link behind the tag

this old dog can bring out ancient tricks occasionally that appear to be new 😉 Smiley LOL

@imm1304  Dude, nice going with the link behind the tag

Acatie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks!

@imm1304 wrote:

Hey @Acatie , welcome to PM!  

Please send a private message to @CS_Agent and provide your publimc mobile number and describe the issue.  There may be a provisioning error and the mods can help with that.  Do verify your plan in selfserve to make sure you are on the right plan. If not, tell the mods that the wrong plan is active in error.  

@imm1304You should know better than me but I am under the impression when you tag the moderator team, the moderator team will at some point come look at your post and see if they needed to "weigh in the discussion" as explained in the knowledge base- should you not be using this link? or telling them to contact @Moderator_Team without actually clicking their name in the drop down? https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Edit- Wow @imm1304  You are a pro, you didn't tag them, you used the tag with a url behind it. Genious!

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @Acatie , welcome to PM!  

Please send a private message to @CS_Agent and provide your publimc mobile number and describe the issue.  There may be a provisioning error and the mods can help with that.  Do verify your plan in selfserve to make sure you are on the right plan. If not, tell the mods that the wrong plan is active in error.  

Need Help? Let's chat.