cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts from Public Mobile

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Does Public Mobile send texts from #5198 ?

8 REPLIES 8

J-L

@AE_Collector wrote:

@J-L wrote:

It was offering me an exclusive offer which is essentially an upgraded plan with an increase in cost. But I don't see any promos similar to the offer.

Well.. now we all want to know what the special offer was! It wasn't an offer to switch to koodo was it?

AE_Collector

No it was not to switch to Koodo. It was to move to a $60 plan with 2 extra gigs

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@J-L wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@J-L wrote:

Possibly, but i dont' recall text messages from that number. What's the content of that message?

It was offering me an exclusive offer which is essentially an upgraded plan with an increase in cost. But I don't see any promos similar to the offer.

I also love to see offers from Public Mobile 5198 (there are a couple similar ones as well).

Most times Public Mobile will give you offers to move to Post-Paid with Koodo with potential for a phone.

Debate the offer and if it suits you take it.

There is also a 2GB extra offer on the 10GB $60 plan (making it 12GB)  I believe sent to some on the 8.5gb $50 plan. Not to be confused with the 2GB extra for 6 months promo.

@J-L wrote:

Well.. now we all want to know what the special offer was! It wasn't an offer to switch to koodo was it?

AE_Collector

GR
Mayor / Maire

When they changed to the new refferal codes in July the text to announce it came from 5198

J-L

@computergeek541 wrote:

@J-L wrote:

Possibly, but i dont' recall text messages from that number. What's the content of that message?

J-L

@geopublic wrote:

@J-L wrote:

Yes they do. They also send them from 100 and 600 as well.

Thanks for the quick reply 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@J-L wrote:

Yes they do. They also send them from 100 and 600 as well.

@J-L wrote:

Possibly, but i don't recall text messages from that number. What's the content of that message?

Need Help? Let's chat.