cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Text to New User Not Understood

My wife is a new user and today we went through the new user process. Once we had done this she received a text (see image) that asks for information which we can provide. There is no Contact us that we can see on the Home page. What are we missing?

Thanks.IMG_20191221_130654.jpg

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Text to New User Not Understood

@davidjmurdoch wrote:

My wife is a new user and today we went through the new user process. Once we had done this she received a text (see image) that asks for information which we can provide. There is no Contact us that we can see on the Home page. What are we missing?

Thanks.

@davidjmurdochThey should really update that as there is not a direct contact us button from the home page. However you can click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ then enter “contact support” Follow the messages to get to the bottom where it has a Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket Click Me! button will appear.

Highlighted

At that link you sent is only my history of chat. I do not see Contact Us.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@davidjmurdoch wrote:

At that link you sent is only my history of chat. I do not see Contact Us.

@davidjmurdochType "contact support"

Highlighted

I finally figured out that I had to type that in! Thanks.

Now, we did fill in the form completely with all the check marks but it will not submit.

What are we doing incorrectly? Thanks.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@davidjmurdoch  You need to submit a ticket to PM and provide the missing info to complete your number port. To contact PM do the following:

stpm-new.png

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have seen this number mentioned in this forum as a way to contact the Telus porting center. You could try calling 1-877-868-3587 for help to complete your port request.

Highlighted

The problem seems to have been solved although it's not clear how that happened.

After the subject text (received 12.58pm) came another (received 2.52pm) saying you're up and running. And everything works a treat.

Thanks for your replies and suggestions.

Happy holidays.