cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible customer service

erikprimo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Rant alert

5 gb plan. I've had no data for over a week and it took Public Mobile three days just to ask my information. Who knows now when they will get back to me.  This is very lacklustre support. My data was working fine until they gave me that 1 free gig promo. As soon as the promo data was used I had no more data.  Apn is OK I even did the reset on the portal with the lost phone as suggested. This is a mess. I'm finishing my month and porting out. 

5 REPLIES 5

So you are saying “as soon as your 1 Gb Data was used up... no more data”. The promo data isn't started unless you have used up your plans included data, so if you then use up your 1Gb data promo as well...., you are correct...you have no more data.

Terry 

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sorry to hear you've had difficulties. Unfortunately, whether PM, Koodo, or any of the big 3, these things happen, but I understand the "DIY/community driven" model doesn't work for everyone.

Have you tried submitting a ticket through SIMon? 

1. Click the question mark bubble on bottom right.

2. Put in a short description of what's going on. SIMon will return suggestions.

3. Choose "I'm still having issues" or whatever that option is. SIMon will present the option to open a ticket.

Good luck, whether you try more troubleshooting here or go with a different service.

Although I don't have your plan here is how my "Data & add-on section" looks for an example for you.

As you can see on picture. I have 500mb + 500mb...which you would have 5 GB.

Once I use that data it will disappear from my add-on section and then my 1 gig free data will kick in. If I don't use all my 1 gig free in my 30 day cycle then it will rollover to next 30 days. I'll then get my500/500 back and if I use that up it will start to use the 1 gig free again (wtv I have left on it) until that data is used up. Then once used up it will disappear.Screenshot_20190911_093931.jpg

So if nothing is showing in your data and add on section. Might mean you used all your data up.

In data /add-on section click "view usage" to see if you used all your data.

erikprimo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Then something is even more broken then I thought cause my self serve clearly said I was using  the free 1 gb and not my data. I just renewed my cycle and should have a full 5 gb. Something is broken. There is no data usage showing at all now in the self serve as if I had no data option. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

The 1 gig free is consumed after you use up your 30 day plan data. 

So after you used your 5 gig then the 1 free gig..

So are you saying that you paid for another cycle of 30 day plan and that 5 gig is not working?

Need Help? Let's chat.