cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ten days and no response

Natedmd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I posted on Nov 03 about an account activation failure, my card has been charged but other than that my account doesn't exist. I can't login, my SIM isn't active, and I can't use the SIM again. I've made posts, I've sent a PM, I've looked for other lines of support, and nothing so far. No response, no notice with any kind of ETA, my PM hasn't even been read.

If you want to charge people for a service, you have to give them service - and that includes support. I'm trying one last time to help you help me, otherwise I've no problem issuing a chrageback. 

34 REPLIES 34

dzcheung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have also been waiting more than a week for my phone number to be ported and have been doing my best to be civil yet at some point it does get fairly frustrating. 

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Yes, I agree with you @daredogg,

it's really unfair to see people get their problems fixed so quickly because they are being very loud on the forum while other people waited paitently for a week without making any noise on the community and get left in the dark.

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

@Natedmd you've been patient enough! I really think you need to jump out of queue and start tagging the moderators, and take it upon yourself to get your issue resolved. Time to start being the squeaky wheel!

I frequent this place quite a bit and after staying off for a few days, I'm really surprised to hear of some people like yourself are still not getting a response after a week! I thought this supposed "backlog" was caught up, but maybe not.

To those reading my posts today... sorry for going off, but I don't think it's acceptable that people are still being ignored. Robot Frustrated

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi Natedmd,

Sorry to hear the problem you're having.  I'll tag a mod (@Mary_M) again for you and hopefully they can take a look today at your account.  Also, the mods have been known to change the start date of your plan to when they fix your issue so that you don't lose the days that you waited for the account to be fixed.

Last week, one person did have luck talking to the twitter account.  You might want to try tweeting at them to see if you can get their attention.

Need Help? Let's chat.