cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ten days and no response

Natedmd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I posted on Nov 03 about an account activation failure, my card has been charged but other than that my account doesn't exist. I can't login, my SIM isn't active, and I can't use the SIM again. I've made posts, I've sent a PM, I've looked for other lines of support, and nothing so far. No response, no notice with any kind of ETA, my PM hasn't even been read.

If you want to charge people for a service, you have to give them service - and that includes support. I'm trying one last time to help you help me, otherwise I've no problem issuing a chrageback. 

34 REPLIES 34

ar_lo68
I tried to activate my sim card and port a number from Fido( pay to go) upon filled up all info and prompt to activation page, the web displays server error:404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
mty credit card had been debited 76 dollars and nothing had been done . Please kindly advice what i should do?
The 76 dollars debited from my card is the 90 days charges before tax..
I know everybody said Mod are experiencing huge setback because of promo plans on Nov 20. But still I hope they will look into my case. I bought 2 Sims and, looking forward to port my bell cell number to public once the first activation had completed.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
What's the issue you're having?

ar_lo68
It had been 10 days since Dec 2 . I had pmed all. Mods and fill out online contact forms but no one had tried to contact me. I think I am starting to get frustrate.

ar_lo68

sjl

thank you.

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sjl@mkanthala@Denwong, they announced on Thursday last week that they were only up to messages sent on November 19th.  I imagine there was a TON of messages that day and November 20th due to people trying to get on the promo plan at the last minute, so chances are good that they haven't made a ton of headway on the current support backlog.

sjl

I'm in the same boat!  Still waiting - over 1.5 weeks - two accounts, two separate issues.  PM Mod without response.  completed a "get help" form and it says to expect a response within 48 hours.  That timeline is long overdue.  Does anyone have the most current timeline for responses?  Is there another, faster route?  I need this up and running before Xmas - the phone is a gift to my daughter.  Yikes!  

mkanthala
I am in the same boat, no response for almost two weeks now. Don't know if I made a good decision by trying to port to pm

Alright @Denwong hopefully today they'll get to you. I know PM moderators are making progress, but it would sure be nice to know which number you are!

Denwong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I did send private msg to them but no response... It's 9 days now

Hey @Denwong I noticed Brooke_C responded... maybe send her a private message? Normally she doesn't respond on here (not a moderator), but she's pitching in to help to get this backlog caught up. See the message above...

Denwong
Help me please it's been 8 days

Denwong
It's my 8 days now still no response

Druzeking
Hi @Mary_M@Shazia_K@Brooke_C

I've been waiting for 8 days with limited service and no response from sending private messages to anyone. I can't receive calls or texts since I ported my number. My Bell Sim no longer works but my account is still active. I will probably be charged another month with them. Please help resolve this issue

Brooke_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @lindsaychoa,

In order to solve this issue, can you please PM me with the following information:

1. your SIM card #

2. name and email address used when activating

Thanks!

lindsaychoa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just wanted to say I have the exact same problem as described by @Natedmd.

@Mary_M@Shazia_K@Brooke_C

Can you guys please help as I haven't had any luck in getting this fixed.

Regards,

Ryan

razakanjee

Hi @Mary_M

I haven't heard back from any of the moderators. I signed up on Monday and my credit card was charged and I still don't have service.

Can someone please look into my account. I have sent numerous private messages and they all seem to be ignored.

curiouscorvid

Hey @Mary_M

As shown by my messages in this thread, my activation issues seem to be similar to the issues reported by Natedmd and bruizeman. However, I've yet to receive a response, so it would be great if you could send me a private message as well when you get a chance.

Thanks

Natedmd

Ah Mary - thank you!

It does indeed look like everything is working now. I've responded to your PM with just one small thing to clarify.

Thanks again!

omarahmed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @Mary_M,

I am having a problem with my Rogers port and I have contacted 2 mods already but no answer.Can you please help me?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Natedmd and @bruizeman

I have sent you both private messages 🙂 Kindly view it when you get the chance.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

curiouscorvid

Sorry to hear that. Seems unlikely at this point, but hopefully they'll get to your issue before Monday. It's crazy how long you've been in the queue. 

curiouscorvid

Yeah I tried Twitter as well. Sent a tweet last night, but no response; I think I'll try again now. I did have partial success with porting my number/account creation with PM though. I can't login to my account (same as Natedmd), but I can send outgoing SMS and calls, and can use data with my PM SIM. However, I can't receive SMS or calls.

Fortunately for me, the Fido account I ported from is still working so I do have phone service while this is getting figured out.

bruizeman

Hey thanks @daredogg for the suggestion. I did tweet.

@bruizeman @Natedmd @curiouscorvid

Did any of you try using Twitter to get some support? @WearySky suggested this in their post, yet nobody mentioned if they tried it or not.

bruizeman

@Natedmd wrote:

@curiouscorvid haha, nope. At this point I've given up hope, but I'll give it until Monday and then I'll issue a chargeback and then look into how to return the two sims I ordered.

I'm in the same boat as you. This is getting more ridiculous by the day.

Natedmd

@curiouscorvid haha, nope. At this point I've given up hope, but I'll give it until Monday and then I'll issue a chargeback and then look into how to return the two sims I ordered.

curiouscorvid

Hey @Natedmd, I found your initial post about your account activation failure after I experienced the exact same issue. In my search I've not been able to find a solution. Have you heard back from anyone at PM on this issue?

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Well, part of the problem with the squeaky wheel approach is that when all the wheels are squeaking, it's the same as if none of them are squeaking.  Have you tried going the Twitter/Facebook routes?  Some people have reported success at getting a quicker response via those avenues.

Natedmd

@daredogg wrote:

@Natedmd you've been patient enough! I really think you need to jump out of queue and start tagging the moderators, and take it upon yourself to get your issue resolved. Time to start being the squeaky wheel!

You're not wrong, but as @hummuschips has alluded - I shouldn't have to. I'm the customer, it shouldn't be up to me to make sure support happens. It's not hard to see that the mods are overwhelmed with troubles here, so this isn't intented to criticism of them, but rather those who choose to commit what appears to be a bare minimum of resrouces to customer support.

Need Help? Let's chat.