cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Telephone repeatly call number 9025804001 by itself

I found the call forwarding setting on my phone but I cannot "disable" it or "delete" the number entirely. I can change the last number from 1 to 9, that is to change the number from +19025804001 to +19025804009. When I call this time, it is forwarded to +19025804009 which is a non existant number. This does not show up in the "view usage".

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Bravo for following directions. Have a Happy Canada Day and stay coooooool.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Geezer wrote:

It's guaranteed that you were charged. You're just looking in the wrong spot. Just follow my directions in the post below and all will be good. No more Nigerian princes using up your minutes.

• My Data & Add-Ons
  • Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
    50 International Outgoing Texts and Unlimited Incoming Texts
    0  /  50 Unit
    Limited Canada-Wide Talk
    0  /  50 MIN
  •  

This is where you look. Try it by calling from another phone and you will see it change here.

pm1.jpgpm2.jpg

It shows 0 minutes used.

I am also receiving calls outgoing/incoming from  9025804001...what is going on with that?

Is this an internal telemarketer within Public Mobile because I am getting calls from specific numbers within my phone directory masked as 9025804001. This is very strange and would like a legit solution to this problem.

Thanks,

R.D.

@DonDizzle, if you were to read the rest of this thread, you'd see this is your voicemail number for your account, and it logs each call that is forwarded by your phone (if set up to do so) or unanswered due to your devicde not being reachable.

Mayor / Maire

@stonechucker wrote:

@DonDizzle, if you were to read the rest of this thread

@stonechucker apparently, this is too much to ask. Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ya fair enough, thanks for the clarification...I guess my issue is totally different. I am getting phone calls from Australia that has a personal number with in it, I figure its a prank or telemarketer. Has anyone else dealt with this before?

Thanks, R.D.

Mayor / Maire

@DonDizzle wrote:

ya fair enough, thanks for the clarification...I guess my issue is totally different. I am getting phone calls from Australia that has a personal number with in it, I figure its a prank or telemarketer. Has anyone else dealt with this before?

Thanks, R.D.

@DonDizzle you only mentioned the 902 number originally, which is a Nova Scotia PM voicemail access number.  However, if these Australians (if they are even in Australia--outbound caller ID can be spoofed/faked pretty easily) are calling and you're not answering, those calls will show in your call log as a call to 9025804001 since the call gets forwarded to your voicemail box when you don't answer.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Right on, thanks for your response...makes sense.