cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telephone bill invoice

akwhole
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It is time consuming to wait for the Public Mobile to send out the invoice. I was wondering if Public mobile can embed the invoice print function in our account, so we can print out the invoice whenever we need without any delay.

12 REPLIES 12

@akwhole 

The link I posted earlier suggests what to do and shows an example of what you will receive.

AE_Collector

@akwhole wrote:

Thanks for reply. There is no way we can get the invoice, right?

As mentioned earlier, you need to ask Public Mobile for the tax receipt.

akwhole

Thanks for reply. There is no way we can get the invoice, right?

I just request a “receipt” to cover January 1 through December 31. I don't believe it took that long t receive it, they just advise that you allow that much time.

AE_Collector

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Ac...

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@akwhole  Just a small FYI: PM does not send invoices but will send "proof of payment". As such, they are lovely for your records but may not meet CRA's requirements if you are audited.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@akwhole nothing we can do to speed up the receiving invoice. Just wait patiently. If it is for tax purposes, there is still plenty of time.

@akwhole wrote:

That makes sense, but I was told to wait for 30 days to get the invoice. Could you please at least short the waiting time? Most of us are asking for the invoice for emergency situation.

@akwhole 

We're all customers just like you.  We can't affect anything with Public Mobile unless we 'mobilize' and make known our displeasure... mostly even that doesn't work.   

If you're looking for an ETA, you'll have to ask the moderators:

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@akwhole wrote:

That makes sense, but I was told to wait for 30 days to get the invoice. Could you please at least short the waiting time? Most of us are asking for the invoice for emergency situation.

@akwhole most folks want it for tax purposes hardly an emergency

I doubt this will happen.  They try to cut cost on anything  😞

Not sure if you need the invoice monthly, since it takes time for them to prepare , it's better to request quarterly or semi-annually.

akwhole

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@akwhole wrote:

It is time consuming to wait for the Public Mobile to send out the invoice. I was wondering if Public mobile can embed the invoice print function in our account, so we can print out the invoice whenever we need without any delay.

That is wishful thinking. I doubt this will happen. There are so many other bugs they need to fix.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@akwhole wrote:

@akwhole hi that would be great but this being a third tier service I can't see that happening 

Need Help? Let's chat.