cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk stopped working

tlcg44
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My daughter's phone worked well for the past three months now does not work of any type of calls incoming or outgoIng.

How do I fix it

12 REPLIES 12

@tlcg44 wrote:

Supposed to have unlimited incoming calls

@tlcg44  On more thing to try is to try the sim card in another phone. If calling works the the problem is with settings on that phone.

@krazykiwi A text from PM notifying you that you have 10 minutes left out of the 100 minute allotment is not a call.

Who said it was!? 

The fact that they got that kind of text 5 & 1/2 hours after the calls were supposedly not working is in my opinion confusing. If they got the text before it stopped working than that would make sense and this kinda information will make a difference in what may be the cause!

@krazykiwi wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@krazykiwi wrote:

@tlcg44 wrote:

I'm supposed to have unlimited incoming calls. And got a message that there's 10 min left. 

Hi, You are being a little confusing. First you said "My daughter's phone worked well for the past three months now does not work of any type of calls incoming or outgoIng." but now you are saying "I'm supposed to have unlimited incoming calls. And got a message that there's 10 min left." 

When you say "I'm supposed to have unlimited incoming calls. And got a message that there's 10 min left." I assume you are referring to your daughters account and not your own with an issue too? Also, now you are saying you got a message that there is 10 mins left but earlier you said that it wasn't working for incoming/outgoing calls?

All the required information with regards to call mins available and service status is in your self serve as pointed out by others. In order for us to offer useful suggestions you will need to clarify whats going on and what the self serve account says for call usage.

Thanks

@krazykiwi If the OP is on the $15 plan that plan includes unlimited incoming calls so nothing confusing about that.

Well, you started your response with "IF" which tells me you are not sure and are assuming! And you do not find it confusing that the daughter was not getting incoming/outgoing calls but 5 & 1/2 hours later thet say they got a message that they have 10 mins left. So which is it, not working at all or they have 10 mins left????????

@krazykiwi A text from PM notifying you that you have 10 minutes left out of the 100 minute allotment is not a call.

@geopublic wrote:

@krazykiwi wrote:

@tlcg44 wrote:

I'm supposed to have unlimited incoming calls. And got a message that there's 10 min left. 

Hi, You are being a little confusing. First you said "My daughter's phone worked well for the past three months now does not work of any type of calls incoming or outgoIng." but now you are saying "I'm supposed to have unlimited incoming calls. And got a message that there's 10 min left." 

When you say "I'm supposed to have unlimited incoming calls. And got a message that there's 10 min left." I assume you are referring to your daughters account and not your own with an issue too? Also, now you are saying you got a message that there is 10 mins left but earlier you said that it wasn't working for incoming/outgoing calls?

All the required information with regards to call mins available and service status is in your self serve as pointed out by others. In order for us to offer useful suggestions you will need to clarify whats going on and what the self serve account says for call usage.

Thanks

@krazykiwi If the OP is on the $15 plan that plan includes unlimited incoming calls so nothing confusing about that.

Well, you started your response with "IF" which tells me you are not sure and are assuming! And you do not find it confusing that the daughter was not getting incoming/outgoing calls but 5 & 1/2 hours later they say they got a message that they have 10 mins left. So which is it, not working at all or they have 10 mins left????????

EDIT: There are many people that come here for help with different technical abilities and different levels of communication ability, asking for clarification does not insult anybody and will only better assist the op in sorting their problem. If you are not the least confused by what was said, fine, but me and I am guessing others may be a little confused and with the op's lack of question response, clarification was a logical step for me. 

@krazykiwi wrote:

@tlcg44 wrote:

Thanks

@tlcg44 wrote:

Thanks

@tlcg44 wrote:

@tlcg44  If the account is active and the phone is connected to the PM network and not in airplane mode or do not disturb mode then best to notify PM to take a look at the account.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

tlcg44

tlcg44

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@tlcg44 wrote:

My daughter's phone worked well for the past three months now does not work of any type of calls incoming or outgoIng.

How do I fix it

@tlcg44  First dial 611 from the phone does it report your service suspended? If not, make sure you have minutes left on your calling plan by going into your online selfserve account

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Is she on the $10 or $15 plan. It is possible she's out of minutes. Log into my account and if the minutes are no longer showing, she has used them up. Don't worry, for only $5 you can get her 500 minutes she can use anytime she runs out and they won't expire.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

which plan she has, she might run out the mins. you can log into the self serve account to check the usage.

Need Help? Let's chat.