cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk is not included in your plan?

Yevgeniy_MB
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can anyone explain to me what happens now with my phone plan? 

I've got a 4.5GB plan, the due date is OCT 20 and autopay is applied. So my phone must work until OCT 20 as well. But since 18.00 PM today, when I've tried, make a call I always hear "talk is not included in your plan" is it a normal? 

Also there is no any plans connected to me now, no amount due etc... 

public-mobile.PNG

8 REPLIES 8

@Yevgeniy_MB wrote:

Data still working... 

Will see what will happen tomorrow. 

Your plan is actually paid for until the end of tomorrow.  The date of October 20th is not the start of next billing cycle and is not when you will be charged for your plan.  October 20 is the last day that you have already paid for. 

As for your plan disappearing from your account, this happens on a regular basis, for whatever reason. It's some type of website error but doesn't effect your ability to use your plan. 

As for what you can't make phone calls, you'l have to take that up with the moderators.

Mine is glitching out as well. Must be a system wide foul-up tonight. Hang in there folks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Yevgeniy_MB:

Yes. Your term ends 11:59pm ET Oct. 20th. The Overview page shows your term end. The payment page shows when the money will actually be taken. ie overnight 20/21 after midnight.

My self-serve is also a a bit screwy like you and Dunkman and I'm not near a term end. So that's a system thing.

You're looking at it the day before term end.The last day and overnight is always a bit weird and worrying.

Are you near the US border?

Certainly service should go through uninterrupted if there's money available to it at renewal. But this day before ???

Yevgeniy_MB

Data still working... 

Will see what will happen tomorrow. 

Yevgeniy_MB

I'm mad about it, spending $160 for 4 lines (almost the same money as for big companies) and every single month expecting problems. 

@Yevgeniy_MB

I tried to check my plan details in my account and unable to do so at the present time.  Try to change plan and it shows the same web paage as yours.  But, my phone is working now....  Must be some glitch in the self service account presently.  

Does your texting work?  data?

Yevgeniy_MB

Yes, I did. 

Moreover: now my current plane is disappeared 🙂 seems like I have no plan at all. 

And I can't change to any other plan: 

public-mobile2.PNG

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Yevgeniy_MB

No, it is not normal.  You account should be active until 12:00 EST and if you have autopay, it will renew over night.  Likely a glitch in the system.  

Have you tried re-booting your phone?  

Need Help? Let's chat.