cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRANSFER NUMBER FROM PREVIOUS PROVIDER

bhalajisiva
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Moderator_TeamHello,

While porting my number from lucky i provided a wrong password from my previous service provider.Now my public mobile sim is not working.Can you please help me with this issue?

5 REPLIES 5

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@bhalajisiva wrote:

@Moderator_TeamHello,

While porting my number from lucky i provided a wrong password from my previous service provider.Now my public mobile sim is not working.Can you please help me with this issue?

Lucky Mobile doesn't use Password/Pin Numbers so did you just make up a random number?.  Even then your Public Mobile SIM Card should still work for outgoing calls & data. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@bhalajisiva, the moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@bhalajisiva wrote:

@Moderator_TeamHello,

You will need to contact the moderators for assistance as already stated by others.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern) More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can send the mods a direct message with your info.

@bhalajisiva wrote:

@Moderator_TeamHello,

You're going to have to send them a private mesaaage about this.  This is partly to make sure that the account is yours and so that they can make sure that work is being done on the correct one.

Need Help? Let's chat.