Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TNT talk n txt

Bongskie007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My network and my data not working

11 REPLIES 11

That's Dyno-mite! 

That's a catch phrase from an old show, almost as old as this thread and that plan.

@BKNS27   no, @joseph1143  just asking on this old thread.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Don’t think they will reply back…the date of the post is May 9.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@joseph1143 : Yeah some more details would be helpful. What's doing what? Calls in/out? Texts in/out? I suspect your having a data issue so are you able to browse the internet using cell data? Is that something like the message you're getting when you try?

Do you have a really old plan without a data component (being under this thread subject)?

@joseph1143 wrote:

what can i do for my notification, have sign in network tnt? 

Usually nothing to do.. what is your issue?

First, is outgoing calls working?   and Incoming calls?

joseph1143
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

what can i do for my notification, have sign in network tnt? 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Some additional questions, what does self serve say active , suspended?

When was the last time service worked?

All these and previous questions are asked because the direction of the advice depends on them.

New account  or new phone might mean incompatible phone, especially it you were a fido) Rogers customer.

Old customer, could mean failed autopay or suspended account, in rare cases a sim jacking (no service and unable to log into selfserve as account is closed)  and a sms received that you requested to port out.

So with more info you will get better help, and not a bunch of "guesses " based on limited info.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Bongskie007  Please answer the following questions:

What plan did you signup for?

Make and model of your device?

Is you device unlocked?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did your recently have your phone# ported ?  When you log into your self serve account- what is the status ?  Try rebooting your phone.

@Bongskie007 what's the make and model of your phone ? Thanks. Please use the APN settings below. Stay safe. 

20200506_104406.jpg

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bongskie007 Are you a new to Public Mobile ? Have you just ported over ? Do you see the Public Mobile name on the top of your phone ?  A little more information would be helpful. Thanks 🙂 

You can try selecting Public Mobile as a network operator manually in settings or try to restart the phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.