cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**THIS is why I left PM to begin with... NOW, I'm back... yay me...

GSATV
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PRETTY DISSAPOINTED, LOOKING FOR AN ADMIN.MOD

Wellll, I decided to give you guys another shot.  After being with PM for ages, I grew tired of the glitches here and there....

Now, I signed up again. Also, WITH a referral code and all. I even got that little check mark confirming that it was indeed a VALID referral code. xxxxxxxx was the code.

Can someone PLEASE take a look at this and get back to me PLEASE. I'm not sure this profile is linked to my account yet, as I'm posting first thing. I'm going to see if there's a way to do so.

Cheers

edited by computergeek541: referral codes shouldn't be posted here

9 REPLIES 9

GSATV

@LovesToPM 

It's been years.. had set someone up last year and accessed the community with this username.

However, I didn't use it as a referral code. Got it from an active friend. 

@GSATV 

Please also note some additional info I wanted to add.

You mention that you used to be a PM customer. How long was your account dormant?
I'm pretty sure the referral code you're using must belong to an active customer.

I myself have never tried using the referral code from a dormant/suspended account.

You must be a new customer (new email address?) to receive the referral credit.
Did you use a new email address to activate?

GSATV

@LovesToPM 

Thank you kindly for informing me about that!

Greatly appreciated. I do not recall seeing anything about 72 hours otherwise I would have just bit my tongue.

Thanks again 👌

GSATV

@computergeek541 

I think by reading the post, it's fairly clear what the issue is.

@GSATV 

The referral is credited to your account within 72 hours of activation. When it happens, you should receive a text notifcation.

The community reward is linked by email address. Your community email and self-serve email must be the same to receive the community reward.

@GSATV 

Posting a messages here rarely gets  a response from moderators. You need to contact them through either private messaging or through the ticketing system.

As for your original message, you didn't actually say what type of issue you're having.  Is this about the person who referred you not receiving the $1 refer-a-friend credit or about you not recieving the $10 one-time credit?  Or is there some other type of activation issue?

GSATV

@computergeek541 

Maybe they shouldn't, but that's not my concern at this moment. Thanks.

GSATV

@GinYVR 

Are you referring to the referral code, or are you referring to Linking my number to this profile? If regarding the rewards, nooe, no rewards on this account. Sure seems PM trying to pull yet another fast one 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@GSATVEverything has to do be done via DIY. You will have to log into selfserve.publicmobile.ca to check to see if the referral code is correct.

Need Help? Let's chat.