Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: THIS SERVICE IS TRASH

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@owenlives wrote:

people are entitled to express their feelings however they want [...]

some **bleep** gets offended by your language.. grow a pair.. 

You are right people are entitled to express their feeling but not always however they want.  This is a community operated by the provider as a way of getting customer service and they have set up guidlines that people are required to follow.

@owenlives you may want to have a look at:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/things-not-to-do-in-our-community

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/our-community-relationship-agreement

@owenlives wrote:

just tired it again, and got locked out after the 2nd attempt

@owenlives use SIMon to log a support ticket.  Click the floating "?" icon at the bottom right corner of every page in the community (including this one).  Type in "moderator".  Click on Account-specific question.  Click on No, I want a human.  Click on Submit a ticket.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@owenlives  So very nice of you to recognize my IQ is higher than yours. Obviously what you inputted for your password and what you wrote down is not the same. Try looking at letters or numbers in your password that you may hit be mistake (although this is hard to do twice) or what you may have copied incorrectly. Or contact the moderators to reset it for you and write it down correctly along with the security question and answer that you already stated you forgot.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The OP did post a follow up post the next day. It was titled "Sorry for yesterdays post" if anyone wanted to merge the two together.

<edit> And now I see we aren't even talking with the OP any longer.....

AE_Collector

Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

<edit> And now I see we aren't even talking with the OP any longer.....

@AE_Collector aye.  This is the problem with threads not being closed after a reasonable period of time post-resolution.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren @AE_Collector 

Yes but are always going to get users posting there own problem on a thread that they think relates to their own. This happens to be about trash and apparently trash talk as well.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Do you possibly just need a new Sim card? Do you have an older or new phone? I'm definitely no expert but wondering if it's possibly one of those issues. My friend had the same problem but with a different carrier. She purchased a new Sim card online and once she received it her phone worked again. I'm sorry you're having such difficulties . I personally love public mobile though I agree at times not being able to speak to someone live is a hassle. I would gladly work for them and take calls from customers. Even if they just provided me with free service and unlimited data in exchange. I'm sure I'm not alone on this one. Are you still having issues? 

nope.if your iq was higher, you would've created a page on the main page on the community leading directly to a list of available moderators.. that's what someone with a higher iq would do - make life easier for people. . it wasn't a difficult password tips.. i use safari, even downloaded firefox and it still boots me out after 1 or 2 attempts or timesout..

most websites, don't have multi-stage password steps to reset a password - just type in your email addy, an email gets sent with a link to reset a password.. but nope. not this "awesome" company.

i can't ffs. it times out, regardless of what browser i use..

Mayor / Maire

@owenlives wrote:

i can't ffs. it times out, regardless of what browser i use..

Figures you'd be back to try again when the site is having some overload or something.

@z10user4   it must be a bad Owen when @owenlives logs in to the community.?...

Edit: oops sorry must of auto corrected .....omen I meant omen