cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: THIS SERVICE IS TRASH

I can understand the frustration, and even I am a fairly new user although before signing up and changing carriers I knew that Public Mobile didn't have that type of cutsomer service and this isn't for everyone.

Have you tried restarting the phone?

if restarting the phone does nothing, try removing the sim card and giving it a quick wipe then installing it again...and IF that also doesn't work you can try resetting the network connections. Good lunck!

Mayor / Maire

@srlawren wrote:

@Sikhvato alright let's start with some basics:  has your phone ever worked since activating with Public Mobile?  If not, what brand and model is your phone?  Was it purchased in Canada or overseas/imported?  If it was purchaed in Canada, did you originally purchase it, and if so, from which carrier (if you bought from a carrier)?  Or, did you buy it second hand?

The answers to these questions will help tell us if you are maybe having compatibility issues, or perhaps your phone might be locked to a previous provider.

It may be neither of these, but since your service shows as active but nothing is flowing, these seem like good things to rule out.

@Sikhvato do you have time to follow up soon?  Or have you sorted out your issue?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Sikhvato  Just to reiterate....the community is here to help you and we are happy to do so. There have been other users that have left issues not be solved by infrequent visits to the community and have not followed up for days or weeks and it has led to great frustration their part. Come back and participate in the conversation you have started. You may be surprised at how quickly we might be able to offer a solution.

Oracle

@srlawren wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@Sikhvato alright let's start with some basics:  has your phone ever worked since activating with Public Mobile?  If not, what brand and model is your phone?  Was it purchased in Canada or overseas/imported?  If it was purchaed in Canada, did you originally purchase it, and if so, from which carrier (if you bought from a carrier)?  Or, did you buy it second hand?

The answers to these questions will help tell us if you are maybe having compatibility issues, or perhaps your phone might be locked to a previous provider.

It may be neither of these, but since your service shows as active but nothing is flowing, these seem like good things to rule out.

@Sikhvato do you have time to follow up soon?  Or have you sorted out your issue?

@srlawren  he made another thread with an update.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/sorry-for-yesterdays-post/m-p/455646

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unfortunately, there is no 'service' per se, which is how the company keeps costs for us consumers so low. I get that there's an issue, and im sure that's beyond frustrating, but you get what you pay for sometimes. That said, my experience has been great but, like anything, there are always lemons. 

I hope you get it resolved quick. Just keep posting in other topics with your specific question.

totally agree dude.. i've tried resetting my password for the last 3 days.. called them, yeah, like that **bleep** works!!! autobots.. if i wanted autobots, i'd watch transformers, ffs. 

it won't accept my answer to the security ? i inputted in the store and now i get the 1 hour lockout punishment.. i just want to check my **bleep** account.. but nooooooooo, god forbid that ease of use be added to the tech world in 2019.. 

people are entitled to express their feelings however they want.. you didn't have to read his post, you did, got your panties in a bunch and now you deal with the blowback of being a snowflake.. 

bots can solve "some" problems but when you need to speak to someone, and you are paying money for a service, you should be able to speak to a goddamn human.. 

it's bad enough that tech is taking over right in front of our eyes..but it's worse that if you complain about it, some **bleep** gets offended by your language.. grow a pair.. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@owenlives  Geez you are having a bad day. Look I hate Simon too...go to your private message box. In the  "To" section type in the following: @Moderator_Team  then put in the subject bar type in : Reset password: unable to access account. Then type in your message explaining your issue (s). Refraining from expletives and being polite will get you a better service response. As it would on the community as we are just customers like you but maybe we are more aware of Emily Post then you. A suggestion while waiting for a response from a moderator....perhaps having a stiff drink, twisting one up or even a midol might improve your disposition. BTW....this time ask for and write down your password, pin #, security question and answer. Put it in a safe place that you can then access the next time you forget your password. Cheers and try to have a better day.

Oracle

@owenlives wrote:

people are entitled to express their feelings however they want.. you didn't have to read his post, you did, got your panties in a bunch and now you deal with the blowback of being a snowflake.. 

bots can solve "some" problems but when you need to speak to someone, and you are paying money for a service, you should be able to speak to a goddamn human.. 

it's bad enough that tech is taking over right in front of our eyes..but it's worse that if you complain about it, some **bleep** gets offended by your language.. grow a pair.. 

You are right people are entitled to express their feeling but not always however they want.  This is a community operated by the provider as a way of getting customer service and they have set up guidlines that people are required to follow.

If you wanted to speak to a human you should have done a little bit more research to find out that this company doesn't operate that way

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

you think i didn't write it down? of course i did.. please avoid patronizing me.. this isn't my 1st rodeo.. just tired it again, and got locked out after the 2nd attempt.. so now what einstein?