cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TALK FEATURE/TEXT PLAN

bnaugler24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If i need to purchase a text only plan will it be possible to use the minutes from the US/CAN And INTL Add_ons that are already have been added to my account or should i pick one of wee plans and take off short

3 REPLIES 3

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@bnaugler24, I've just re-read your post.  If you take the text-only plan, you will not be able to use those LD minutes, but they will stay.

As I mentioned above, the $15 option is the better (and cheaper option as @geopublic noted) and the LD addon will still be usable.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@bnaugler24 wrote:

If i need to purchase a text only plan will it be possible to use the minutes from the US/CAN And INTL Add_ons that are already have been added to my account or should i pick one of wee plans and take off short

You can not add the LD addons for talk, without a talk plan assigned to your base package.

The $15 plan would be your best option as the texting is unlimited, and it sounds like the number of minutes will be more than enough for you.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@bnaugler24 wrote:

Add-ons are associated with your account and not your plan so I don't think you will lose them. As for plans, best to purchase the $15.00 unlimited text + 100 Minutes Canada wide talk + unlimited incoming call and 250MB (with AutoPay)plan . The text plan alone is $20.00 if I'm not wrong.

Need Help? Let's chat.