cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Glitch deleted my Plan

Smiling-Dove
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my account yesterday to take take advantage of the Sale, choosing the following $40 plan.

4.5GB of Data at 3G

Unlimited Talk (International)

Unlimited Texting (International) 

Voice Mail 

Call Display

This plan displayed in my PM account details with a $40 available funds.  I was able to sent and receive texts and an incoming call.  This morning I went to set the voice mail and a recorded message stated I have no calling on my plan.  

When reviewing my account this morning there is NO PLAN only data and the same available funds but the payment history screen is wrong.

I picked up my "free SIM" at a WOW kiosk and paid $40  for the plan + $2 GST on Saturday.  So should have had $42 in my account - perhaps there lies the start of the issue?    

When I try and no add a plan the page loads with a "Generic Error" and suggests logging out which I have done.

Suggestions???  Glitch???  Assistance would be appreciated....Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

cmatassa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Smiling-Dove FYI, you aren't supposed to mark your own reply as the solution, as Public Mobile rewards users based on forum participation.

passiveegg

As I have seen others peoples posts just a few minutes ago, people have been experiencing problems with the self serve portal today. Looks like you are not alone, for now please do wait a couple of hours as I am sure the team is looking to fix the self serve issue  and see if your plan is back to normal. Please do still message the @CS_Agent about your problem and wait for their reply. 

cmatassa

That is really weird.  I think in this case a message to the moderators is the way to go.  Click this to send them a message. 

Smiling-Dove

Thanks for the quick reply and links to a moderator.  I may have just gotten got in the System Maintenance that was going on this weekend.

Smiling-Dove

Yes I had full service last night.  The summary of useage shows the numbers that I was texting sending/receiving texts from.  The account info for the services also were listed appropriately.  Thanks for suggestion. 

passiveegg

In this case where I see there has been a glitch in the system. I do suggest to message the @CS_Agent and tell them your issue. Just for more information, when you first activated the line, you had full service right? The calling just stopped today mornning?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Smiling-Dove Sorry you are having trouble, only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information. Click this to send them a message

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.