cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching plan

deraly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I am currently on the $10 plan with autopay, I would like to switch to the $15 plan on my next billing cycle. Do I need to have the funds in the account before the switch? Or will the plan switch automatically with autopay?

3 REPLIES 3

Sizzle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes if the new plan you want to switch to is more that you have to add the different of the the new and old account to your account. It will then automatically switch your account on your new billing cycle date.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@deraly wrote:

Hello,

I am currently on the $10 plan with autopay, I would like to switch to the $15 plan on my next billing cycle. Do I need to have the funds in the account before the switch? Or will the plan switch automatically with autopay?

Automatically. But hairbag1's advice is indeed prudent. Then the next renewal should be fine.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@deraly wrote:

Hello,

Recent troubles have shown that it's prudent to have $$ in Available Funds ahead of switch date.

Need Help? Let's chat.