Gord12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

Gord12

Ok thanks 

@Gord12 wrote:

Thank you it was prepaid so I sent them a message and am waiting to hear back 

@Gord12  Might be awhile so best to continue to use your Koodo prepaid sim until it stops working. Once that happens it means the port is complete. Pop in the PM sim and everything should start to work.

Good luck.

Gord12

Thank you it was prepaid so I sent them a message and am waiting to hear back 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Gord12 

If you have Koodo prepaid number, you need to send a private message to port Koodo prepaid number to PM.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If you have Koodo postpaid number, use the self-serve portal to port your number.

[Plan and Add-Ons]--> [Change Phone Number] --> [Transfer a wireless or wireline number ]

Number porting is a 2 stage process:
Stage 1. PM set up your old number on your PM account. Login to your account. Select the [Plan and Add-Ons] tab. Is your old number showing on the [Plan and Add-Ons] display?
If yes, PM has done its work to setup your old number for you to call out, send text and data.
If no, you should send a private message to moderator to investigate. Moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days.
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Stage 2. Now, you are waiting for your old provider to release you number to PM. Not until your old provider release your number, all the incoming calls and texts will continue to go to your old provider.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gord12 

Good to know. Welcome to Public Mobile.

But if you're asking something then if you're on Koodo prepaid then you'll need assistance from the @Moderator_Team < Click this.

If you're on Koodo postpaid then you can transfer your Koodo number yourself under the Change Number function.

Need Help? Let's chat.