cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched to Public Mobile

karen_z
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just signed up for Public Mobile today. The plans are definitely competitive. For the same $25 plan,  I cannot find the same services with other providers.  I'm not a heavy data user so I was glad I found this $25 plan (500MB+500MB) and the AutoPay rewards option. Other providers restrict me to either no data or a massive amount of data which I would never be able to use up in any given month and I don't feel like paying for unwanted data.  Thank you Public Mobile for the flexibility. 

6 REPLIES 6

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Welcome to Public Mobile.  We are all here pretty much for the same reasons.

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@karen_z wrote:

I just signed up for Public Mobile today. The plans are definitely competitive. For the same $25 plan,  I cannot find the same services with other providers.  I'm not a heavy data user so I was glad I found this $25 plan (500MB+500MB) and the AutoPay rewards option. Other providers restrict me to either no data or a massive amount of data which I would never be able to use up in any given month and I don't feel like paying for unwanted data.  Thank you Public Mobile for the flexibility. 

First off Welcome to Public mobile. I think this plan ($25 plan) is best plan for most people unless you download movies, music, or are on online gaming. If you don't use alot of data you can always buy addon data, which does not expire from month to month but will get used til their is no more data. But it is not that cheap, but it doesn't expire at the end of your plan month.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@karen_z wrote:

@karen_z  Welcome to PM and don't forget to let your family and friends know to bring down your plan cost by $1 per referral.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to PM !  The plans are cost effective if you don't use alot of minutes or not a heavy data user.  Most of the tier 1 providers are offering large data plans but you pay much more for them.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@karen_z  welcome to Smiley LOLPM

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@karen_z wrote:

Welcome to PM:)

Need Help? Let's chat.