cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched from Bell 18 hours ago. Incoming calls not working

jumpstart
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent  I've scoured the boards but have found nothing to help me. It let me set up my voicemail and when people call me it goes directly to voicemail. I get no incoming calls..not notification of a missed call or voicemail. And when I try check voicemails it says there are none. I have a samsung galaxy s9x . Texts and data are working it just seems I cant get incoming calls. Please help. 

6 REPLIES 6

jumpstart
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you so much !! Yes I finally got a text from public mobile telling me my activation is complete. Probably because its Christmas it all took longer. It's all working now ! 

It looks like port issue since other services are working.  Wait little while moderator take care of it. 

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sounds like a hurry up and wait sort of thing. Porting times can vary depending on the service provider you're porting out of. I'd give it a little more time, but doesn't hurt to PM the moderators as the others suggested.

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you haven't done so already, send a private message to the Moderator_Team about this issue.

When I ported over from another service provider, I received a text message within 30 minutes confirming that my number was successfully transferred to Public Mobile. 

Good luck!

@jumpstart wrote:

@CS_Agent  I've scoured the boards but have found nothing to help me. It let me set up my voicemail and when people call me it goes directly to voicemail. I get no incoming calls..not notification of a missed call or voicemail. And when I try check voicemails it says there are none. I have a samsung galaxy s9x . Texts and data are working it just seems I cant get incoming calls. Please help. 

Directly to voicemail?  Is it your Public Mobile voicemail or your Bell voicemail?  I strongly suspected your phone number has not transfered over.  Try your Bell service and see if you have messages left for you there.  Until a phone number has been ported over, all incoming calls go to the old company.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Do you get incoming texts? Do you still have your bell sim? See if that still works. Your voicemails are probably there. This indicates a failed port which mods need to re submit my provide them with your bell account number account name exactly as on bell statement.

Need Help? Let's chat.