cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch to PM

Lehaha
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

my friend she lives in BC and she would like to switch her phone plan to PM, but she is not confident to do it by herself online.

Is the Walmart only place she could go to do it?

Thanks 

27 REPLIES 27

Lehaha

As her English is just little so it’s better she goes to a store to do it 

thanks 

Lehaha

Thanks for your help but She only has little English so the best way is go to store and after that I will help her to register My Account 

@t_p 

I think you have missed my point. 1+1=2 then 2+2=4 and finally 4+4=8 Everyone but one wasted their time replying to this thread.

@darlicious wrote:

@Lehaha 

I had prepared a long informative post for you and your friend about the best way to switch to pm and how to save the most money when activating but I see now there is no point since the solution seems to have been predetermined. Disappointed to say the least.☹

@darlicious 

Don't take it personally. Not everyone is always in the mood for an elaborate four-course dinner.Sometimes they just want some quick and easy fast food, even if they know it's not as good for their health. Keep your post for the next occasion, it certainly will come and you'll be ready.

Just sayin' 🤗

@Lehaha 

I had prepared a long informative post for you and your friend about the best way to switch to pm and how to save the most money when activating but I see now there is no point since the solution seems to have been predetermined. Disappointed to say the least.☹

Lehaha

Thanks 

Lehaha

That’s right 

@Lehaha wrote:

$15

@Lehaha 

Then don't worry about any special promotion codes like the 2GB data promo.  Your friend would need to sign up for a plan greater than $35 to qualify.  

Whatever is convenient for you or your friend.  Personally, I would just activate in store for the $15 plan.  Sometimes Walmart and even London drugs would offer the SIM card for free if new customer sign up in store.  No guarantees.  If your friend has limited English and technological skills, easier to sign up in store.  

Lehaha

$15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lehaha wrote:

Pool English so needs help LoL 

@Lehaha 

your friend can write on paper and seller will read it what she want to do and them to understand to help her,

Lehaha

Great to know, thanks 

@Lehaha wrote:

So what plan would she want??

Lehaha

She is in BC but I am in London, so I will help her register My Account 

Lehaha

Actually you can get a free SIM card and do it all yourself. Is the best as you do it all from start to finish.  

If your friend and trust you with a password then you can do most of it and then get her to change the password to her My Account. Also if you are in Alberta you can save a few $ too by getting an AB # and then she or you when up and running change to a BC #. But for a few bucks don't bother...and CCS is pretty good and picking nice numbers for you.  

@Lehaha 

Your friend can activate in store.  Besides Walmart, London drugs, Mobile shops (inside Superstore), Wow mobile and some authorized dealers would be other options.  

If you friend is interested though in the 2GB data promotions though, she would need at home, on line activations only.  If you activate in store, you likely will not qualify for this promotion.  

Lehaha

Great to know, thanks very much 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lehaha wrote:

Is the Walmart only store to do it? Because she went to some store else but  they told her no 

@Lehaha 

Stores near you retail locations. Click Here link    name  ( London Drugs )

to open our store locator and find the closest retailer to you.and Enter the address, or postal code...

Lehaha

Thanks for the suggestion 

@Lehaha wrote:

She won’t do it by herself, so if she go to Walmart, the stuff there can help her, right?

Walmart will NOT finish the account off for her. So not a good idea. 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Lehaha wrote:

my friend she lives in BC and she would like to switch her phone plan to PM, but she is not confident to do it by herself online.

Is the Walmart only place she could go to do it?

Thanks 

I would stay away from Walmart!!  Try CCS and you can probably do for your friend. All you need is a PayPal account. And get a referral code too....it will give her a one time $10 off. 

See Plan here

You buy the plan and SIM for price as per ad.

He mails the card.

You then fill this out. See Form to fill in here

And submit it. 

You he sends you a PDF form of phone number and account etc.

You finish off the account set up yourself

Email him first as the PIN # is vague. If he gave me one I didn't know it but I changed it to what I wanted. 

Later you can upgrade the plan and/or change the phone number. 

Any more info....ask me or @darlicious 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lehaha wrote:

She won’t do it by herself, so if she go to Walmart, the stuff there can help her, right?

@Lehaha 

yes that stuff at  Walmart or London Drugs  they do it for free,

**important to you and your friend to know**

Make sure that you have the old SIM card in your phone when you're porting your number. You should get a SMS message from your old carrier asking to confirm if you would like to port your number. Your reply should be: YES.

The confirmation message can take a few minutes to come in. You have 90 minutes from the time of request.

Lehaha

Is the Walmart only store to do it? Because she went to some store else but  they told her no 

Lehaha

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lehaha 

yes she can do it at store, 

and Here How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (??????)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

*for more information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy..

Need Help? Let's chat.