cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch to 60$ USA data plan

danielcook604
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there

i just switched to public mobile a few days ago - goodbye robers! I activated the 50$ plan which is awesome so far

but I want to switch to the 60 dollar plan as I’ll  be going to the USA next week for 5 days. Can I do this? And can I just do This and pay the difference ?

4 REPLIES 4

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@danielcook604 wrote:

Hi there

i just switched to public mobile a few days ago - goodbye robers! I activated the 50$ plan which is awesome so far

but I want to switch to the 60 dollar plan as I’ll  be going to the USA next week for 5 days. Can I do this? And can I just do This and pay the difference ?

If 250MB is enough, $20 roaming package will work.  Might not be worth getting $60 plan unless in U.S. regularly.  You could change to cheaper plan for some months can only change to current plans.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@danielcook604 wrote:

Hi there

@danielcook604 When switching plans you have two options

Change immediately and lose whatever funds you have already made.

Change on your next renewal. This option allows your current plan to be used up before the plan change takes effect on your next renewal.

Best to take z10user4 's advice and purchase the addon for this trip.

louise22210
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello!

Like the previous member suggested, get an add-on. 

It would be more difficult to change a plan, look through their add-on selections and see if there is something that would suit your needs for the week. 

Good luck! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@danielcook604 wrote:

Hi there

There's no pro-rating, paying the difference here. I suggest for the 5 days that you get roaming add-ons. If you're frequently in the states and would like this plan then set it up for future change at renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.