cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch from Rogers - Can call OUT but not IN. several hours

pearfilms
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Title says it all,  Data works, calling out works, but nobody can call me

Switched from rogers about 5 hours ago,  any ideas?

6 REPLIES 6

Try rebooting the device?

It may also report "Telus" instead of "Public Mobile" for a few days (before the technical-side and account-side stuff all gets synced up), and you might get weird service (like faster-than-you-paid-for Data rates) until then. 

pearfilms
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks I will try that

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pearfilms wrote:

Title says it all,  Data works, calling out works, but nobody can call me

Switched from rogers about 5 hours ago,  any ideas?

If you Provided correct porting information then just give it a bit more time unless you have received a text from Public saying your port has failed. If that is the case get in touch with the @CS_Agent 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

You should still be able to use your old providers sim until the port completes.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

To contact a moderator,  you need to create a support ticket. Explain your issue to SIMON, the ? comment bubble in the bottom right.

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand you better. Answer his questions until you get to here:

Simon2.png

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will take over your case and respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Your port has not completed. This is how PM sets you up until your number ports. It is still possible it will finish on its own, but after four hours they say contact a moderator. It may be stuck.

Need Help? Let's chat.