cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swap two PM numbers

Alireja
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is it possible to swap two numbers? Both accounts under my name. 

If it's possible, can I still keep all add-ons and bonuses? 

6 REPLIES 6

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gblackma   i think you are missing the point,  the main reason people ask to do this  is if the plans are grandfathered and the  number and usage on account A would work better on account B.  or the rewards would be better on one account instead of the other.

@Alireja what is the reasoning for wanting the switch ?  do they have grandfathered or in-market plans?  

@Alireja  the only way that it is possible is if your son gives his number and account over to his mother, and takes hers. Hence the swopping of the sims in the phones  You can then swop the emails on the account. Your son replaces his mother's email with another one. Then she switches hers onto his own. Or if you aren't attached to the emails each give a new one to be added. And change your names on the new accounts. Stay safe.

In order to change the emails, 4 digit codes on the self service accounts moderator help is required.

@Alireja wrote:

That option won't work.

Basically trying to move bonuses from one line to the other one. 

From my son's to my wife's.

Unfortunately, you can't port PM numbers between accounts.  Once you move one the account closes and if you were able to once you moved it into your other account the other number is gone.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Alireja
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That option won't work.

Basically trying to move bonuses from one line to the other one. 

From my son's to my wife's.

I'm not porting, I want to keep'em both at the end of the day.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Alireja swop the Sims in your phones. Porting between 2 PM numbers is not allowed. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.