cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Request: Unable to create Self Serve account / use number due to SIM not being provisioned

Fr3lncr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I signed up for a plan at WOW Mobile.  My phone says the SIM is not provisioned so I can not complete the Self Serve setup or use the phone.  As such, I'm looking for support from PM to resolve the issue.

Regards.

2 REPLIES 2

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Fr3lncr wrote:

Hello,

I signed up for a plan at WOW Mobile.  My phone says the SIM is not provisioned so I can not complete the Self Serve setup or use the phone.  As such, I'm looking for support from PM to resolve the issue.

Regards.

As mentioned you may need to contact the MODs to fix this if you were not successful in using your old sim to complete the account setup.

To get help with your account, activation, or service? Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with your account.They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue; "https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder..."
Click here to send them a private message. 'https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  
In your message please include: PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?Provide any 3 of the following: Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date amount.

How long until they reply?  Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]. Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received.

Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.

There is no need to send multiple messages.Some good posts/reads: Search PM GUIDE to find some great posts and answers to many common questions.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Fr3lncr

If you port your number to PM during activation, use your old SIM card to receive the 6 digit code to create your self serve account.

You need to send a private message to moderator team to get you SIM card provisioned.

Need Help? Let's chat.