cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion

daveopg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not sure where a good place to leave a suggestion to the "leaders" would be so I will post it here.  I just got onboard with public mobile and think it has great service and a great comunity. I like how it is run and the rewards idea is very practical, benificial and unique.  The only issue is that Lucky Mobile has unlimited throtled data speeds (128kbs) after you use your alotted data so you can still access the internet, check weather etc if nessesary instead of being cut off data all together.  This is all for the same cost as public mobile (aside from reward/loyalty discounts).  Many companies seem to be offering this throtled data and am hoping public mobile would concider this as it is very tempting to switch. (I really don't watch videos or send pics etc on my phone so a throttled speed of 128kbs would not be that bad for me)

2 REPLIES 2

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@daveopg 

You are not the first person who asks for this.

PM gave us the bonus 1GB add-on.

PM may be still working on how to slow down our data speed after using all 30days data allotment.  Just my guess.

For me, I prefer PM will give us additional 200 - 300MB data(or 10% of 30das allotment) on autopay over the current autopay bonus data.  Then, PM will be a leader instead of a follower among the third tier providers.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you can post it here, when MOD see your post, they will consider!

Need Help? Let's chat.