cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submitted Ticket

JaneOH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have waited over 50+ hours with no response. Is this usual? 

Any chance moderators are based in NS where the power has been out due to Hurricane Dorian?

10 REPLIES 10

Have you googled your phone model to see if there are issues regarding your problem or possible fixes?

JaneOH

I have a pretty cheap phone called SKY Android 7. Have checked sttings several times.

JaneOH

I have a pretty cheap phone called SKY Android 7.  Have checked sttings several times.

Can you check your call settings maybe?

Maybe accidentally a setting was hit for incoming calls? 

What phone do you have?

Example below of my phone options.

Screenshot_20190908_163250.jpg

JaneOH

I have had this service for several months now but for a bout 1 week all my incoming calls go immediatley to a busy signal.

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Karnbot13  I agree, totally unacceptable to expect customers to wait 3 days for help.

Karnbot13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

2 to 5 days? You're saying I may have to wait 2 more days to get my account issues resolved? (I'm at 3 now and trying to stay patient) I'll have to agree, 48 hours were always what I thought to be an absolute upper limit for a wait. I hope up to 5 days isn't the new normal. I haven't needed help very often but this is testing my patience, especially as Public isn't leading the class anymore

@Jb456 wrote:

What did you submit a ticket for? 

Moderator usually respond 24/48 hours however this past weekend there has been lots of systems errors. They are likely backed up.

@Jb456  sadly those times you posted would be a quick response we are looking anywhere from 2-5 days lately.  This wait time is totally unacceptable and PM must do something about it

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@JaneOH wrote:

I have waited over 50+ hours with no response. Is this usual? 

Any chance moderators are based in NS where the power has been out due to Hurricane Dorian?

Sadly, of late, that wait time isn't abnornal.  No, moderators are not based out of Nova Scotia.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

What did you submit a ticket for? 

Moderator usually respond 24/48 hours however this past weekend there has been lots of systems errors. They are likely backed up.

Need Help? Let's chat.