cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit a ticket function

new2pmobile
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

I tried the submit a ticket function but I'm not sure if it went through properly. I didn't receive a ticket number if that's how it works. 

I'm trying to port my old number over and at the bottom of the page it read verification submitted when I tried but I'm not sure if it went through. Thanks for any help

11 REPLIES 11

@popping said "If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box".

Which I found only after having sent about 3 tickets! A bit weird because I was hoping for a confirmation email which, of course, only happens with incoming messages. May have to add this to my quirks list. 🙄

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Sirius
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

getting help in the forum is OK, it work great. BUT I never got any help from a ticket,  It take such a long time to get an answer you'll have time to move on and fix your own problem. When you get help, you spend endless time trying to identify yourself and answering questions that are off topic, you just give up.  PMobile doesn't even have a android app yet , so imagine, we're not out of the wood yet.

@Naepalm 

Yes they recommend porting at activation except for Koodo prepaid.

1. As a new customer, we recommend porting a number at activation with the exception of Koodo Prepaid customers. 
    • We have made some system enhancements to improve the success rate of this activity. So long as the correct information is entered, this process should be seamless

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Number-transfer-in-Self-Serve-impacted-...

@mpcdesign Inrecall that as well, but if you port at activation that is different right? Self serve is you pick a Public number then wait and port your number over? 

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 or @Luddite, I thought the self-porting isn't working in the self-serve and that one needs to directly message the moderator team? I could have sworn that I read this in one of your posts, but not 99% what the words were....are you able to help @new2pmobile, please?

new2pmobile
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Excellent. Thanks for all of the useful info

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@new2pmobile if you ported your number recently youll need to wait a few hours and if its voip 5 days. 

Insert the sim try sending a text to your own phone number. 

Double check your previous provider, the account will close once it has finished. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@new2pmobile hi check the envelope top right corner for a reply 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@new2pmobile wrote:

Hello, 

I tried the submit a ticket function but I'm not sure if it went through properly. I didn't receive a ticket number if that's how it works. 

I'm trying to port my old number over and at the bottom of the page it read verification submitted when I tried but I'm not sure if it went through. Thanks for any help

Check you private message inbox.  Click on the envelop icon at the top right of this page. 

If you support ticket was created, you will receive a private message with a ticket number at on the subject line.

I you have not receive a private message, try it again.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.

After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You can Private message them at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Don't forget a referral code for a$10 signup bonus.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.