Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Struggling to activate another SIM Card

MikeMucaila
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am trying to activate a second line.

I am already a customer and bought the new SIM card for my wife using my account meaning my name, address that is the same, email..... but the system keeps telling me this email already exists. What should i do?

6 REPLIES 6

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@DonT7 wrote:

Tryng to activate another SIM card for my  wife's phone but when I try it says the SIM is not valid. 

Try again in hour, but clear browser cache and go incognito/private mode or you can contact the live chat line for activations.

https://chat.telus.com/chat/publicmobile/chat-pm.html?portal=publicmobile&language=en

If your credit card has been charged, then put sim in your phone and reboot.

DonT7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tryng to activate another SIM card for my  wife's phone but when I try it says the SIM is not valid. 

@MikeMucaila It is a great move as per softech_live using your referral code on your wife's SIM activation to get $10 credit and $1 every 30 day.

toa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

the system won't allow you to have 2 numbers under the same account (email), so just sign up with another email, you're still getting the referral yourself 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

You probably know, the most important part in this process:

use your own referral code for your wife's new activation  🙂

Good Luck!!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@MikeMucaila wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to activate a second line.

I am already a customer and bought the new SIM card for my wife using my account meaning my name, address that is the same, email..... but the system keeps telling me this email already exists. What should i do?

@MikeMucaila    Your wife's account needs her own email.  One email/number per account.  You can use an alias of your email for her account if you have gmail address.

Edit:  You need to activate a new account for her using a different (or alias) email for her number using the new SIM.  You can use the same CC for both accounts and same login password, however.

Need Help? Let's chat.